General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that's what I was talking about too. I missed the part they're canceling the PPV. Sucks for the people who bought tickets, pay PPV price for a fight night. Unless they didn't go on sale yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Yeah, that's what I was talking about too. I missed the part they're canceling the PPV. Sucks for the people who bought tickets, pay PPV price for a fight night. Unless they didn't go on sale yet.
      technically anybody can return tickets for a full refund since the main event is changing. Id 100% be refunding my tickets and getting someone elses discount AF
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

• Moose
        Moose commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't think about that, but yeah. I'd return mine and buy new ones for a quarter of the price.

• so they upload machida vs rockhold after machida just won ?

garuntee its for contract negotations

they should do frankie vs cody

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• even if its a catch weight, in fact if its a catch weight with cody and frankie

its a win win for frankie cause even if he loses he'll still fight for the title

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Frankie said any weight. He can make 135 no problem imho. That's probably where he belongs anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            I will be accepting all rep/sig/avatar bets for the MM fight so put ya money where ya mouth is king of the dot
            I got TJ you make da bet, I down regardless(most likely)
            Originally posted by billybobjoe
            i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

• Potijelli, how you and moose not have the og badge?

Comment

• I think you have to join in 2012.

Comment

• Wellshit, hook up poti he joined in 2012, I lurked a few times back in 2012, thats gotta count.

poti, awaiting bet terms..

Comment

• To be fair im not a true OG since I didnt sign up for a while and just lurked.. that title belongs to the sept 2011 crew

Plus im the only super premium member on the site bc i paid Morgz 5 bucks back in the day
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by iHigh View Post
                      Wellshit, hook up poti he joined in 2012, I lurked a few times back in 2012, thats gotta count.

poti, awaiting bet terms..
                      Well we got some time to negotiate terms, but I recommend a sig bet where the winner gets to put whatever picture they want in the losers signature.

that way you can rock a dope picture of MM riding a goat or some shit lolol
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

• Yeah, I meant 2011. Lol I lurked in 2012 mostly just to catch the bootlegs. I didn't even know it existed in 2011. Lol

Comment

• Woodley confirmed they're in negotiations for Nate Diaz.

Wtf is this garbage. WW is one of the most stacked divisions and they're trying to pull some fuckery.

Comment

• Figured Woodley was just talking about Nate just confirmed the negotiations too
                            Originally posted by Notsure
                            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Tyron T-Wood Woodley@TWooodley
                              I’m not his friend, family or anything close. I’m his foe. Could give a care less about his patience. I’ll deal with him after I finish my scrap with @NateDiaz209 go fight Qweefington if you are impatient and bored https://twitter.com/bjpenndotcom/status/961275872597696512 …
                              1:55 PM - Feb 7, 2018
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X