General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Conor has a fucking brown belt. He's just not meant for grappling. Lol
    That not a brown belt, its shit stains after he crapped his pants watching khabib wreck brazilsbozo
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Lmao. True.

Comment

im always down for some connor hate

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
          Even wwe woulda stripped conor at this point trolol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
          this fucking hilarious

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mh2EVHAMvI"]Bellator Countdown Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Fucking Chael. In the Bellator promo he said "I've never tasted alcohol, can you believe that? I strictly take performance enhancers" Chael is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
              MM and Conor worst champs OAT.

Poti picks the worst guys (excluding BBJ Fuck Brazil!)

If conor learns some sambo, he might be a goat, sucks no title defenses. He fought better people than MM ever fought, and MM ducking TJ hard as fuck, fake ass surgery, probably just wrapped some bandages himself
              Conor only fought like 3 legit fighters. The rest were scrubs

:emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
              Originally posted by EllC
              no fucks given, thats a real nigga
              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

And he got wrecked by Diaz. Diaz could have gotten the nod in the second fight too, but we know that's not going to happen.

Comment

Bellator Countdown Episode 1 - YouTube

Fucking Chael. In the Bellator promo he said "I've never tasted alcohol, can you believe that? I strictly take performance enhancers" Chael is the man.
                  bellator is such a joke, showing chael and rampage eating shit food lol

chael still talking about the promises he made to his dad, feel like thats prob a lie at this point

surprised he didnt cry lol

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                    Originally posted by iHigh View Post
                    MM and Conor worst champs OAT.

Poti picks the worst guys (excluding BBJ Fuck Brazil!)

If conor learns some sambo, he might be a goat, sucks no title defenses. He fought better people than MM ever fought, and MM ducking TJ hard as fuck, fake ass surgery, probably just wrapped some bandages himself
                    Conor only fought like 3 legit fighters. The rest were scrubs

Aldo fluke(debate), nate won both fights, Mendez was short notice and he STILL gave conor trouble.

At this point nate "leg kicks are for pussies" diaz is his nightmare fight and that's bad seeing as we all know how to beat him

Lol sorry wasn't done yet. Haha

:emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                    Originally posted by EllC
                    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Conor beat nate 2nd time, I mean we can play that game where we pretend that judges don't matter. So is Gustafson the real lw champ in pretend land?
                      I not a conor fan but saying he only had 3 legit fights is quite silly.
                      Eddie Alvrazez, Max Holloway, Dustin Porrier you left off the list
                      And i said conor compared to mighty mouse so please list all the banger competition MM has faced.

Comment

You think Ray Borg and John Dodson are better opponents than max holloway or unbeaten aldo?, lol

Comment

he fought max when he was like 19 years old and still couldnt put him away

says alot about holloway, def second goat in 145 lb history, if he beats edgar def then he def the goat if we aint going by longevity

half the people connor fought aint even on the roster any more, and he got choked out by a dude who's lost his last like 3 fights in duffy

Comment

literally the only accomplishment connor has is winning 2 belts

and if were talking goats

gsp hands down no argument after what he did to bisping

Comment

Wow bisping, really scary opponent of A+ caliber

GSP fucking sucks
                              TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                                literally the only accomplishment connor has is winning 2 belts

and if were talking goats

gsp hands down no argument after what he did to bisping
                                And your point, you always talking RDA, what are his accomplishments, won 1 belt, 1 defense, then wrecked by eddie?

Who mcgregor then embarrassed

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X