General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Khabib is absolutely demolishing Conor on Twitter. Fight might actually happen if Khabib can hurt his ego.
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Agree with Whittaker as fighter of the year
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

That khabib/Conor pic is hilarious
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Comment

Bootleg Rogan was on rogans show today, even respectfully grew goatee as to not confuse people.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
              Bootleg Rogan was on rogans show today, even respectfully grew goatee as to not confuse people.
              how was the episode? did they actually talk about mma this episode?

not sure im loving the jre mma show as much as i thought i would but probably bc I just bc fight companions are the best
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Yes, they actually talked about MMA. It was a pretty good episode.

Also hint that Jimmy was hired by the UFC.

Comment

i watched about the first 10 min and yea i had no idea he got fired by bellator.

Guess UFC getting their Rogan replacement put in rotation before Rogan finally calls it quits or goes to like 4 events a year w,e.

Comment

They got to do something, Jimmy isn't terrible, and having a bunch of fighters (mostly Felder) commentating is pretty unbearable.

Comment

And they should only have 3 heads for big events. Honestly the only time i want 3 heads is Joe - DC- and Anik

Any other show it should be Anik and 1 other. I dont really hate Dom but if he is doing the show you kinda gotta let him do it by himself, hes too much of a prick not to be seen as correct, and Anik knows just to agree with everything he says n keep it moving.

Comment

Definitely agree. Dominick talks way too much too, imo. Even if he's doing it by himself, he just rambles.

Comment

dominick def seems like hes got either dead bodies hidden in his basement or uncle jimmy had him do some private exercises in his basement

he just sounds off

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

hes just self absorbed and over competitive, he was tryna get the last word with joe on numerous occasions durin the broadcast instead of just flowin with it..

Comment

I'm glad Schuab said Dominick talked too much. Hopefully he gets the message. It gets annoying af, Rogan is the best commentator they can ask for and Dom won't let anyone else talk.

DC is starting to grow on me as a commentator. I'd much prefer him to Dominick. Rogan's contract is up in 2018, this might be the year he cuts it back much more significantly. They'll need Jimmy Smith or someone decent, they can't run with Dominick/anyone else. Have him on rarely and have DC/Jimmy Smith/Anik as the primary commentators.

Never use Felder again.

Comment

:O wifey debuts in march against that other cutie from this past tuf

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X