General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

RDA could have an interim fight right now, but nope. He’d rather duck Colby and wait who knows how long for faggot ass Woodley.

Comment

he should wait the ufc been doing brazzillian the dirtiest

mia had to win like 20 fights in a row and then had to fight woodley in like the next 3 months or someone else would get the title shot

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

any of yall kno how to build a pc btw

might make a thread in the hallway but im thinkin about dropping 2-3 grand on a set up

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

might make a thread in the hallway but im thinkin about dropping 2-3 grand on a set up
          yeah dude its super easy to build its like lego for the most parts just plugging in cords and cards into the right spot. only thing you can fuck up is if you install the processor yourself you gotta thermal paste it in right but nothing a youtube tutorial cant fix.

would be a good idea to make a thread and as you find parts you want, post em and see if ppl recommend differently.

its also sometimes worth it around black friday/boxing day to get a PC prebuilt that is hella on sale (like 50% off) and then just upgrade one or two parts like graphics or w,e as you actually need it
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

I forgot what site I bought mine on years back, but they assembled it and everything I just picked out the parts.

Comment

Colby said they're trying to set up him vs Woodley as coaches on TUF.

Holy fuck let that be true.

Comment

that would be dope AF except that means no title fight at WW for such a long time.
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Who cares, Woodley is going to fuck off anyway. The UFC is completely incompetent if they don't figure out how to capitalize on Colby.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                    that would be dope AF except that means no title fight at WW for such a long time.
                    ya sets it up perfectly for a giant like july 4th card, maybe may depending how fast they get the show together.

Comment

im just thinking you could do colby/woodly sooner and then do colby vs a filthy brazillian would be the most hype season.

colby gonna end up making himself look bad pushing black race issues lol
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Colby gives no fucks. If he really pushes it and goes at black people, it will probably sell like crazy.

Comment

yeah dude its super easy to build its like lego for the most parts just plugging in cords and cards into the right spot. only thing you can fuck up is if you install the processor yourself you gotta thermal paste it in right but nothing a youtube tutorial cant fix.

would be a good idea to make a thread and as you find parts you want, post em and see if ppl recommend differently.

its also sometimes worth it around black friday/boxing day to get a PC prebuilt that is hella on sale (like 50% off) and then just upgrade one or two parts like graphics or w,e as you actually need it
                          yea i got the build basically layed out , just trynna see if i can shave a few hundred off tthe total

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/XFyysJ hers the build so far, i want it under 2k before taxes, just not sure what i need and dont

the processer is the main thing i dont kno about, cause theres the i7 8k's plus older models, not sure really what to get

Comment

if woodley and colby due become coaches its only a matter of time till he calls woodley a ****** on tv

i bet he'd walk in on day one with a make america great again hat on lol

Comment

if woodley and colby due become coaches its only a matter of time till he calls woodley a ****** on tv

i bet he'd walk in on day one with a make america great again hat on lol
                              lmao exactly what im thinking he would do

you dont have a sig

Comment

yea i got the build basically layed out , just trynna see if i can shave a few hundred off tthe total

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/XFyysJ hers the build so far, i want it under 2k before taxes, just not sure what i need and dont

the processer is the main thing i dont kno about, cause theres the i7 8k's plus older models, not sure really what to get
                                lmao i could save you a cool 5bills ez off top who the fuck needs an 11gb graphics card :O

put your big dick away before you poke an eye out
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X