General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

lmfao yesssss
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

hes bout to get slept
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

hes fucking dazed

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

he landed like 5 punches after the bell

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

guan bless

Comment

carez getting multiple concussions

he woula been better off just being put to sleep

Comment

they should take a point 3 shots wtf

Comment

SPLIT DECISON?!?!?!?!

Comment

if cazares had any type of power in his scrawny body he would of droped gaun with alot of those straight punches he hit when guan rushed in

Comment

lmaoooooo

Comment

that should be illegal

first round could of been a 10-8, and second round he was a punching bag

Comment

lmfao li >

Comment

hopefully he gets a 50 k bonus

dude is pretty close to broke

Comment

or at least was a little while ago

Comment

got a feeling gastelum might slump bisping round 1 ko

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X