General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

MMA girls are either cute or belong in a mad max movie

Comment

lmao

Comment

These chicks are the co-main and they have the saltiest records.

Comment

damn i love this song too, k ill root for her

Comment

womens mma is so shit aside from like 8 fighters and thats including all weight divisions lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              These chicks are the co-main and they have the saltiest records.
              I think Hunt took up most of the budget on this card and no big name really wants to fight far lol

Comment

She has Joke tattooed on her neck to remind her of her record.

Comment

ive actually been impressed by alot of girl fights this year, majority of the time theyve been super entertaining, unlike say 1 or 2 years ago when they were all skippable.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    She has Joke tattooed on her neck to remind her of her record.

Comment

hunt gets paid close to a mill every fight and hes still bitching about getting wrestled fucked

bisping got his face broken by multiple dudes and doesnt give a fuck

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        hunt gets paid close to a mill every fight and hes still bitching about getting wrestled fucked

yeah its crazy that he gets paid like 800k

Comment

True. Hendo almost took his life on “TRT” Bisbing gives no fucks.

Comment

bec looks like that soccer man that always wants scrap with the other kids mother

Comment

bec looks like that soccer man that always wants scrap with the other kids mother
                              Bec lookin like that random middle age chick working at a minimal wage job

Comment

bec pics her tattoes from the tatto books they have laying on the waiting table area

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X