General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Wonderboy fighting Till is a dumb idea imo lose lose for him.

Wait for the winner of RDA/Lawler if Woodley is actually fighting Nate.

Comment

Any fight is lose lose for him lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

^exactly

if wonderboy wants a title shot now he has to keep knocking off contenders till either there are none left or woodly loses

see joseph benivdez for reference
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

If he loses to Lawler it isn't nearly as bad as losing to a nobody. Lawler is also an easier fight.

Comment

yeah thompson matches well with lawler , you don't know what this till kid gon' do with wonderboy.

Comment

Lol don't be casual towards till. Dude is a beast and actually wants wonderboy too. Wonderboy may be his biggest challenge in the division imo since till likes to commit to just striking.

Everyone said the same shit about conor before he became a star. He cleared out "nobodies" and made short work of top contenders. Till could do the same and he's young too man. This time next year I could see him with a belt

/tillbias

Lol

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Everyone including till is a step back for Thompson rank wise. What's better, risking a loss vs someone u already beat or shutting down the hype train of a potential star?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                  Theyre feeding nate to the wolves here. must have been desperate for that main event
                  Should have just went all in and got Nick vs Tyron.
                  pretty sure he still hasnt paid the fine for the weed thing he tested positive for during the anderson fight lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

been watching some of tills older fights and i would honestly edge till against wonderboy

till got heavy hands and great fucking movement

RDA fucks up lawler, fucks up till and fucks up wondeboy and woodlley tho

funny nate fighting woodley after rda already raped him but he gets a title shot first without even winnin a fight at 170, other than a 155 connor mcfagget

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Lmao. No fuxking way. RDA is a great fighter but chill. Fucking Alvarez finished him

Comment

Woodley doesn't even have to throw a punch. After maybe 5 leg kicks....Diaz is pretty much fucked. I feel bad for Nate honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                          Lmao. No fuxking way. RDA is a great fighter but chill. Fucking Alvarez finished him

barely, rda rocked alverez too and rda got ko'd in thailand for that trainin camp

that fight didnt really show each others skil to the fullest

Comment

Tru. U think he would beat woodley tho??

Comment

Lmfao

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu_m3G3jjig"]Colby Covington in Altercation with Fabricio Werdum - YouTube[/ame]
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

RDA sucks.

He might beat Lawler, but literally everyone else would massacre him.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X