General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Mir gonna sub fedor
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

honestly if Metrione can sleep fedor with a single punch Mir will put his head in the 5th row.

Comment

Recent interview chael says the TJ that fiught lineker is the best fighter in the world which no lie is the fight that made me think he is too #chaelbless
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

He has the skill set to be the best. That kick that landed on Cody is a fuxking hack tho bro. Just look how he throws it. U can't really read it until you are hit lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
          Originally posted by EllC
          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

That's exactly what Ludwig told him to do, it worked.

Comment

Yea its weird he throws it like in a diagonal sweep from the ground up and fully commits to it. Its just a matter of reading his opponents defense but I feel like those body shots had Cody worried a lot in that fight.

So much exposure in Cody's game haha can't believe I was on the hype train after the Dom fight smh

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

I don't think it was Cody's fault. I think he knows TJ so well, he didn't expect TJ to not set up his kicks. The entire first round was perfect for Cody. TJ switched it up, he didn't even expect it.

I think TJ is the better fighter, but I won't write Cody off. I'm still on the train.

Comment

doesnt hurt that tj so wide and low to the ground that every kick looks the same till the last second before he chooses where to land it

Comment

Cody should keep his hands up and fight with a gameplan

Comment

I think the rematch will be worse for Cody. I think he'll be even more emotionally invested and make mistakes. Cody could always sleep TJ, but I think TJ is too crafty.

TJ imo probably the best p4p fighter right now. No trolling.

Comment

Cody got some of the most quick and crisp hooks ive ever seen someone throw, his boxing technique in general is miles past just about everyone in the UFC.

Would love to see him move up too 45 at some point.

Comment

Yeah, Cody's striking is incredible. I think his chin would be a problem at 145. I don't think anyone has had the power at 135 that TJ does, and TJ isn't a huge puncher, he's obviously more powerful than Dom though, I think most of the guys at 145 hit harder than TJ.

I agree it would be interesting to see, I'd like to see him fight DJ at 125 regardless of the TJ vs DJ outcome as well.

Comment

Cody could have won in the first. My fault. I keep forgetting that. I do think tj recovered pretty quick tho

Comment

I wanna see Cody vs lineker tbh

Comment

I wanted to see Cody vs Dodson, but Dodson keeps getting fucked on decisions. I'd like to see Cody vs Jimmy Rivera, Lineker would be interesting too, but I think Cody would be way too fast for him.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X