General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Sage can be the poster boy of child abuse victims imo
    TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
      chad mendes flagg by usada someone make a thread and catch this rep real quick
      smh yall let me down big time

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

mendes getting KO'd while on banned substances , he needs to get his shit together.

Comment

Yeah surprised at fuck at the mendes thing

I'm not really feeling the Brock bring exempt to certain test
          I get that it's like a 4 month wait
          But still

(Still going watch the fight tho lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post

But still

Real shit, tbh. The UFC knew exactly when to announce the fight to get the exemption for Brock, it's obvious.

Hope Hunt puts him to sleep though.

Comment

Lesnar getting KO'd , I'll still bet on Brock though.

apparently he's still gonna get tested for stuff...thought i read somewhere

Comment

He got "tested" I think it was for recreational drugs, not PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Originally posted by Crow42 View Post

But still

Real shit, tbh. The UFC knew exactly when to announce the fight to get the exemption for Brock, it's obvious.

Hope Hunt puts him to sleep though.
                  for real hope Hunt do another walk away KO then thank jesus right after

Choppa and his WWE fanboy feelin like

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI?t=4s[/ame]

Comment

Random thought: Fedor will be coming to the UFC in the near future (most likely wont do so well with the bigger hw but still a fan)

Just a small theory, After the recent reports of fedor on the MMA Hour show, He hinted that the deal between UFC and Him is near completion, true that the ufc has been teasing us with that same story for years now but have you guys notice the ever increasing Fedor promotions the UFC is doing on their Youtube page? at least 3 or 4 full fights of Fedor has been uploaded to promote his FightPass event.

Fedor's Fightpass fight is a one time deal and afterwards would be a free agent, i find it hard to believe that the UFC would promote this much of Fedor for this one time, thus fueling my hope that he will come to the UFC.

In the past, Fedor's management was riding off of his hype which caused ridiculous contract demands, but ever since Fedor started losing, I imagine those demands do not hold up any weight thus creating a much smoother negotiation between the UFC

Fights i want to see Fedor in:

Barnett vs Fedor -
                    This has to happen, the last great fight of their generation

Werdum vs Fedor -
                    Solely because both sides wanted this fight to be Fedor's first UFC fight

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                      Random thought: Fedor will be coming to the UFC in the near future (most likely wont do so well with the bigger hw but still a fan)

Just a small theory, After the recent reports of fedor on the MMA Hour show, He hinted that the deal between UFC and Him is near completion, true that the ufc has been teasing us with that same story for years now but have you guys notice the ever increasing Fedor promotions the UFC is doing on their Youtube page? at least 3 or 4 full fights of Fedor has been uploaded to promote his FightPass event.

Fedor's Fightpass fight is a one time deal and afterwards would be a free agent, i find it hard to believe that the UFC would promote this much of Fedor for this one time, thus fueling my hope that he will come to the UFC.

In the past, Fedor's management was riding off of his hype which caused ridiculous contract demands, but ever since Fedor started losing, I imagine those demands do not hold up any weight thus creating a much smoother negotiation between the UFC

Fights i want to see Fedor in:

Barnett vs Fedor -
                      This has to happen, the last great fight of their generation

Werdum vs Fedor -
                      Solely because both sides wanted this fight to be Fedor's first UFC fight
                      I think the UFC is doing that because Fedor is fighting again and they own all the Pride footage, now would be the best time to capitalize on it.

Fedor would get smashed by probably anyone in the top 10 at this point.

Imo he wouldn't even fight a ranked fighter, probably some can or he won't fight.

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                        they own all the Pride footage, now would be the best time to capitalize on it.
                        speaking of fedors pride footage ufc released a mafuckin legendary fight today

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0f7gclI_OA"]Fedor Free Fight: Fedor Emelianenko vs Mirko Cro Crop - YouTube[/ame]
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Let's see him win a fight the referee isn't wearing an ear piece.

Comment

To think 200 couldn't get any better Silva and Hall are now on the card

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by young vic View Post

The gawd Chael never lies.

Comment

Originally posted by young vic View Post

The gawd Chael never lies.
                                Is it really happening? Is Anderson Silva gonna get murdered on the greatest event in UFC's history?

TDE

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X