General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

i think he still out for a year iirc

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      When does Mendes come back?
      Late June 2018, he got two years because he tried to lie about his "lotion" and "skin condition." Cases like that get no more than a single year at most (machida for example) but Mendes story didnt add up. Sources from one of the recent Fight companions, forgot which one.

Also sidenote, Faber on the MMA Hour refused to comment on possible PED usage at his gym, saying he doesnt know what goes on in the locker room, he just oversees the business aspect of the gym. Interesting he didnt shoot down the acquisition.

Comment

machida was completely honest and he got 2 years iirc

what machida took was legal, than it became illegal like a month or so before his fight

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
          Man, hoping for a speedy recovery for the true king of the bantamweight division
          Cruz was injured

Cody is a dumb fuck who can’t even defend the title successfully

Cruz one of the GOAT
          TDE

sigpic

Comment

Lmao everyone's "Injured" once they need an excuse as to why they got their ass beat
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

cruz been injured since the day he got out his mothers womb

that being said renan barao was actually injured for the first tj fight

tj aint shit rivera would fuck him up

Comment

What about the 2nd burrito fight when Tj slapped that fag around effortlessly? was he hurt then too?

Comment

if these injuries are the sacrifices to the mma gods that we had to make to get 217 to go off without a hitch for the triumphant return of GSP then I say keep em coming
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

new p4p rankings out
                    1 the mouse
                    2 conor
                    3 gsp

its been a good year for ya boi poti

they did rose dirty tho and she still isnt on the list. JJ at #15
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                      What about the 2nd burrito fight when Tj slapped that fag around effortlessly? was he hurt then too?
                      early stoppage

Comment

connor is on an amazing 2 fight win streak

gsp is on a 10 year win streak

connor #2 p4p cause he can take in the mouth from dana and up the ass by the owners

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                          When does Mendes come back?
                          Late June 2018, he got two years because he tried to lie about his "lotion" and "skin condition." Cases like that get no more than a single year at most (machida for example) but Mendes story didnt add up. Sources from one of the recent Fight companions, forgot which one.

Also sidenote, Faber on the MMA Hour refused to comment on possible PED usage at his gym, saying he doesnt know what goes on in the locker room, he just oversees the business aspect of the gym. Interesting he didnt shoot down the acquisition.
                          Yeah, I remember the who lotion ordeal. It seems like it was longer than 2 years ago, tbh.

Comment

TJ vs Barao 1& 2 were 2 of the most 1 sided beat downs in MMA history.

Comment

TJ undoubtedly #1 bantamweight OAT and soon to be the #1 flyweight OAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                                new p4p rankings out
                                1 the mouse
                                2 conor
                                3 gsp

its been a good year for ya boi poti

they did rose dirty tho and she still isnt on the list. JJ at #15
                                They know Rose won't last long and she got lucky.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X