General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

sages dad molests him ever night

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

sage is like 19 now right?

im sure he can move out from under daddy if he wanted to at this point has just decided not too..

Everyone except his dad is telling him he needs to go and do his own thing and theyre right.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

im sure he can move out from under daddy if he wanted to at this point has just decided not too..

Everyone except his dad is telling him he needs to go and do his own thing and theyre right.
        Exactly. The kid is really young and has a lot of potential. The only thing holding him back is training under his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Exactly. The kid is really young and has a lot of potential. The only thing holding him back is training under his dad.
          he has been training full time at tristar gym in Montreal since his loss i thought
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

he has been training full time at tristar gym in Montreal since his loss i thought
            I don't know. Maybe under his dads watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

I don't know. Maybe under his dads watch?
              most likely his dad is with him but firas is one of the best so he aint gonna bend

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/2/...ing-ufc-on-fox
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Unfortunate news surfaced Saturday afternoon that former Bellator MMA fighter Ivan Cole was found dead in a Dallas apartment earlier in the day after shooting himself in the head while playing a game of Russian roulette.

The Dallas Police Department confirmed Cole’s death on their website, where they reveal that Cole was killed around 7:31am Texas Time.

Comment

Sages pops is constantly pulling him from training and coddling him in the process, if he sees his son getting whooped up on or being dominated he immediately pulls him from the activity and berates his training partners instead of letting Sage learn from that adversity. I think its way more than just an over caring father hes tryin to protect his meal ticket and piggy back off him.

Comment

chad mendes flagg by usada someone make a thread and catch this rep real quick

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

guy breaks leg during fight (not as bad as corey hill's)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh-OR9zBvKE?t=12m12s

Comment

so what are you guys opinion on mendez? has it been confirmed?

does it degrade this guy's achievements?

never cared too much about mendez so no harm done

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                          so what are you guys opinion on mendez? has it been confirmed?

does it degrade this guy's achievements?

never cared too much about mendez so no harm done
                          I don't know, it has been confirmed it is something banned. Imho it depends what if it is. If it's some shit like Machida the 7-keto that was recently banned, or some dumb shit like that Idc.

I like Mendes, but he's not a favorite of mine. Either way, it doesn't really effect me.

Comment

Chael Sonnen to launch 'Submission Underground' grappling event series

The gawd is blessing us.

Comment

Oh chael, the guy who got wrecked by everyone he called out...smh...

Comment

Sage should fight one more time, dominate and win, then switch to acting or the game show circuit. Really don't care tbh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X