General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Lmao. That was good.

I wish Jim would have pressed him a little bit more. Lol

Comment

lol matt probably woulda announced hes out of retirement to TRT smash tony if jim pushed too far. matts such a loveable doofus tho
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Lmao. Ronda is coming out with a supplement company.

Details about it "...Ronda is an Olympian. The Greatest Female UFC Champion. She has redefined what strength means for women. Ronda Rousey is a Timeless Cultural Icon!!!!"

Comment

ronda could be the ufc 125 pound champ if those supplements can give you control of the neck and head
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Ya if they went "ronda is a legend and pioneer in womans combat sports" i think people would be like "FUCK YEA SHE WAS!"

But every time they say shes the best female fighter ever or best womans champion people kinda cringe and or laugh at it, takes away credibility imo. Just be honest about rondas place in history and i think the fans would gravitate back to her, wouldnt hurt if the bitch could act humble for 10 seconds either.

Comment

Yeah, definitely. JJ has surpassed Ronda as GOAT female champion already, all the over-embellishment is just going to drive people away and give Ronda haters more validity.

Comment

so mighty mouse was asked if he might move up im weight after the borg fight

he said he got his eyez on the winner of cejudo and pettis and then another fighter that isnt even ranked yet loool

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

He's such a fucking coward.

Guarantee the winner of TJ vs Cody will challenge him and even go to 125 and he'll fight an unranked nobody first.

Comment

dunno if youtube has a glitch or w,e now. but it appears Tfatk/BBBD have disabled comments on all their vids..

hmm

Comment

Ortega vs Cub @ next fight night or w,e

Comment

218 looks fire i live like two hours from Detroit but won't be goin because its Detroit

Frankie vs max (just confirmed as headliner)
                        Eddie vs gaethje
                        Ngannou vs reem
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

For the technique nerds out there: The Goat at simple analyst videos BBJ Scout (check out his Macdonald/Woodley video)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbiXFD9FKCU"]BJJ Scout: Tony Ferguson v Kevin Lee UFC 216 Preview - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Not watching anything about Faguson or Lee that I don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                              For the technique nerds out there: The Goat at simple analyst videos BBJ Scout (check out his Macdonald/Woodley video)

BJJ Scout: Tony Ferguson v Kevin Lee UFC 216 Preview - YouTube
                              bjj scouts been the dopest analyst out. I watch his shit before every fight he puts out there. his analysis of doms foot work is also def worth a watch

That Being Said Tony Is Gonna Go Snapdown City On That Fool Lee!
                              #TakingNecksCashingCheques
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Khabib GOAT

Fuck Fergusin!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X