General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

chael's last real fight he got pummeled to death by rashad

Comment

chael even said it himself since he lost to tito he is the worst fighter out
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXdf7OoYJtE&spfreload=10"]Joe Rogan - Urijah Faber & Cody Garbrandt Detail Origins of TJ Dillashaw Conflict - YouTube[/ame]

apparently tj was known for cheap shotting people in the gym, he kneed the back of some guy named chris and ended his career cause he choked tj out in a grappling match

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          chael even said it himself since he lost to tito he is the worst fighter out
          yeah he could go down as woat for losing to tito like that

Comment

im flying out to edmonton tomorrow night...white beast gonna up in that hoe

gonna be wearing a white and black notorious tee at weigh ins if anyone wants to meet up for an autograph on friday

Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Daddy
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

im driving friday monrnin prob gonna get there by friday night so imma prob miss the weigh ins

hopefully i dont burn to death riding through the fires

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

smh, poti copying daddy with this long hair shtick?

Comment

Cowboy Cerrone has been confirmed for the main event at UFC Gdansk vs undefeated Darren Till

Comment

Cowboy will fuck him up.

Comment

most def

Comment

Ahaha. Cyborg is leaving the UFC and going to pursue a boxing career.

When she gets offered a harder fight she leaves, or USADA is catching up to her and she's ducking those tests.

Either way, Jorina Barrs fucked her up in Muay Thai, I don't think she's going to have any better chances in boxing unless she fights all cans, like she's done 99.9% of her career.

Comment

cyborg calling all the shots !

dana white shoook !!!

brazil !!!!!!

Comment

valintino got a cutie for sister

Comment

:so fuck ray borg

im ip bannig anyone that mentions his name

im getting aldo mcfag flash backs, site might get racked by tomm

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X