General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

WTF'S HAPPENING??
    TDE

sigpic

Comment

Jones better chop that fucking limp dick of his so he can stop taking those pills

SMFH
      TDE

sigpic

Comment

He beat DC while taking dick pills

DC got beat by a guy with a limp dick

What a loser
        TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          According to TMZ Comier gets the belt back. The greatest thing that could happen is they give Cormier the belt back. Jon has a legitimately tainted supplement that he can prove, and they take the belt back from Cormier.

Hope Jon dies in a car accident though.
          the only way he gets off is if they test the B sample and its clean.

even a tainted supplement still means he loses the title since he was still on turbinol during the fight he would just get a reduced sentence from the 2 year min
          I don't think he'll be suspended if they can prove a tainted supplement legitimately, tainted, that doesn't have turbinol on the label. The only reason he got suspended last time is because the dick pill the took had the ingredient listed.

Watch, he'll cry and say this is all part of gods plan and it will make him a better person.

I hope he dies.
          nah man doesnt work like that. other people have proven that and gotten a suspension just a reduction like yoel and cant remember others names. jones dick pills just meant he got the full suspension of one year

like i said he is fucked even if he cant prove he was roofied that shit by DC's wife
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

yoooooooooooooo this mutha fuckaaaaaa

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

According to TMZ Comier gets the belt back. The greatest thing that could happen is they give Cormier the belt back. Jon has a legitimately tainted supplement that he can prove, and they take the belt back from Cormier.

Hope Jon dies in a car accident though.
              the only way he gets off is if they test the B sample and its clean.

even a tainted supplement still means he loses the title since he was still on turbinol during the fight he would just get a reduced sentence from the 2 year min
              I don't think he'll be suspended if they can prove a tainted supplement legitimately, tainted, that doesn't have turbinol on the label. The only reason he got suspended last time is because the dick pill the took had the ingredient listed.

Watch, he'll cry and say this is all part of gods plan and it will make him a better person.

I hope he dies.
              nah man doesnt work like that. other people have proven that and gotten a suspension just a reduction like yoel and cant remember others names. jones dick pills just meant he got the full suspension of one year

like i said he is fucked even if he cant prove he was roofied that shit by DC's wife
              The dick pill Jon took had Clomiphene listed in the ingredients iirc.

Comment

Dc roofying him is the only logical explanation here
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Reminder Gus beat Jon and DC.

Comment

He has not been stripped of the title, yet.

Comment

Dana confirmed they were working on Stipe vs Jon Jones for the Detroit card.

Fucking kill me.

Kill me, Jon. I'll just sit here and let you kill me.

Comment

jon is a legend for id avtivities in and outside the ring

he fucking everything moving, cocaine tiped dick while he snorts crushed dick pills lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I woulda rather seen him tko DC with a full hard on tbh

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
                          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                          Originally posted by EllC
                          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

i refuse to believe that this is true.

to pop for a legit steroid?

i think jons being sabotaged

Comment

lmao this is gonna be the news next week:

"UFC and USADA have decided to discontinue their partnership today, fighters will now be required to pass the UFCs comprehensive drug testing program"

Comment

Can't believe it lmao....

Jon Jones officially has the worst career in any combat sports

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X