General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Originally posted by Gama View Post
    Wait .. What? Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson was cancelled because Nurma was sick. But why they'll battle soon but not one against the other? Nurmagomedov has the belt right? I ain't get it
    Yes. They're fighting different people. No Khabib doesn't have the belt. Conor McGregor holds the official belt and Ferguson and Lee are fighting for the interim belt.
    McGregor !? Ferguson vs Lee smh ! Khabib undefeated but he has no belt? How is this possible ?
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
      I would watch bellator but idk anyone on the roster aside from MVP and ufc rejects

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
      Chael P Sonnen, the GOAT.

They're actually getting a pretty decent lineup. Their WW division is better than the UFCs at them moment.
      I might peep but u guys dont discuss it much or make ppv threads so I assumed it was shit

:emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Khahib would kill McGregor with no submission btw

Comment

Wait .. What? Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson was cancelled because Nurma was sick. But why they'll battle soon but not one against the other? Nurmagomedov has the belt right? I ain't get it
          Yes. They're fighting different people. No Khabib doesn't have the belt. Conor McGregor holds the official belt and Ferguson and Lee are fighting for the interim belt.
          McGregor !? Ferguson vs Lee smh ! Khabib undefeated but he has no How is this possible ?
          Welcome to the UFC they don't do anything that makes sense.

Comment

I would watch bellator but idk anyone on the roster aside from MVP and ufc rejects

They're actually getting a pretty decent lineup. Their WW division is better than the UFCs at them moment.
            I might peep but u guys dont discuss it much or make ppv threads so I assumed it was shit

They've got a lot to iron out. I'll say that, but they're getting away from their freakshow fights and putting more legit fights together. Their last PPV event at MSG was good. They rarely have PPV (only 2 in total) so regular cards usually not thread worthy.

Comment

McGregor !? Ferguson vs Lee smh ! Khabib undefeated but he has no How is this possible ?
              This shit is rigged like boxe ? Or Lana White just dumb af ?

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                Let just be clear, tony isnt ducking anybody. khabib still isnt ready to fight as per dana white.

realistically the winner could fight khabib before conor is even back in the UFC if the stars align tho.

Honestly just dont wanna see Lee in this fight coming of a shitty win over chiesa.

The perfect fight to make woulda been gaycheese vs el cuc given the circumstance. gaycheese is coming off an even more impressive win of MJ then beeb
                Bullshit don't believe his lies.

Khabib said he'd fight at 217, but the UFC needed some bullshit for the garbage 216.
                they didnt ask him to fight at 217 tho, they asked him for 216 and he isnt ready lol

khabib actually thinks hes in a spot to demand to be on the biggest card of the year
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Khahib would kill McGregor with no submission btw
                  Lol doubtful. Mctap might be the goat if the luck of Irish is on his side vs gayweather

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

This shit is rigged like boxe ? Or Lana White just dumb af ?
                    Not rigged, just incompetence.

Comment

They've got a lot to iron out. I'll say that, but they're getting away from their freakshow fights and putting more legit fights together. Their last PPV event at MSG was good. They rarely have PPV (only 2 in total) so regular cards usually not thread worthy.
                      Oh wow didnt know about the POV thing. Fucking dead at freakshow

Comment

Let just be clear, tony isnt ducking anybody. khabib still isnt ready to fight as per dana white.

realistically the winner could fight khabib before conor is even back in the UFC if the stars align tho.

Honestly just dont wanna see Lee in this fight coming of a shitty win over chiesa.

The perfect fight to make woulda been gaycheese vs el cuc given the circumstance. gaycheese is coming off an even more impressive win of MJ then beeb
                        Bullshit don't believe his lies.

Khabib said he'd fight at 217, but the UFC needed some bullshit for the garbage 216.
                        they didnt ask him to fight at 217 tho, they asked him for 216 and he isnt ready lol

khabib actually thinks hes in a spot to demand to be on the biggest card of the year
                        Are you implying Tony vs Khabib isn't one of the biggest fights that could possibly be made right now? Lol

Khabib >>>>>>>>>
                        “Ireland only has like 6 million people. Russia, 150 million."

Comment

I think ufc just punishing khabib at this point

Comment

Frank Mir vs Big Country for the HW belt needs to go down Asap

Comment

Mir is definitely going to fight Fedor first imo.

Comment

I think ufc just punishing khabib at this point

I think you're right, this is retarded. Nurmagomedov Vs Ferguson @ 217 could be GOAT !

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X