General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moose
    replied
    Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

The Garbrandt one >>>

Cody would murk McGregor easy.

Leave a comment:

• Potijelli
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied

Tony vs Khabib is a lot different though. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Potijelli
    replied

Fans be like

"PAY CONOR AND FLOYD 100mil EACH!!!...wtf dana you cheap fuck!!!"

and they also be like
    "WTF TONY YOU GREEDY FUCK!!!!!...fight the bear wrestler and keep cashing in your food stamps!!"

Leave a comment:

• Potijelli
    replied

lol yeah in what world is mcgregor worth anything close to that lolol

even if you credit mcgregor with a million ppv sales thats only ~65mil total. floyd brings in maybe 1/3 of that draw.

so basically give 100% ppv money to mcgregor and 100% of the gate to floyd and maybe they will be getting paid what the fans want

Leave a comment:

• billybobjoe
    replied

lets see how much mcncugget can sell ppv wise when the card isnt completely stacked to the ceiling

if you take any card that mcnugget was one and take him off it, garunteed it would be a lot of ppv buys without him

i give him about like 300-400 thousands of the actually ppv that he brings in

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied

McNugget isn't worth 100 million, wtf.

Leave a comment:

• billybobjoe
    replied

if i was mgnugget i would be fine with like 60 70 mill and a larger ppv cut

but of course i have a brain so i cant really relate to what mcnugget is thinking

Leave a comment:

• Dennis Rader
    replied

floyd fight might really happen, he keeps talking about how he wants it done on major media outlets. I believe this fight will happen, he needs to realize mcgregor is worth the 100 mill

Leave a comment:

• billybobjoe
    replied

I got a black belt under rickson gracie

I would destroy penn with my pressure

#bars

Leave a comment:

• JDM
    replied

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    Originally posted by JDM View Post
    Penn doesn't need the money tbh, his family's rich. The whole "he got a black belt in 3 years" thing only happened because his parents were so rich he could afford to just do BJJ all day and not work. Which is also why him calling out Tyron for wanting money fights was laughable imo.
    i always here ppl say bj's family is rich but i cant figure out why? who are his parents?

i just looked it up and his net worth is 22 mil tho so i guess he isnt hurting for a payday.

but respect to penns blackbelt even tho he got it in 3 years he is still the first non brazillian to win the BJJ black belt worlds soon after getting his belt
    Iirc they own real estate in Hawaii.

Leave a comment:

• Potijelli
    replied

Originally posted by JDM View Post
    Penn doesn't need the money tbh, his family's rich. The whole "he got a black belt in 3 years" thing only happened because his parents were so rich he could afford to just do BJJ all day and not work. Which is also why him calling out Tyron for wanting money fights was laughable imo.
    i always here ppl say bj's family is rich but i cant figure out why? who are his parents?

i just looked it up and his net worth is 22 mil tho so i guess he isnt hurting for a payday.

but respect to penns blackbelt even tho he got it in 3 years he is still the first non brazillian to win the BJJ black belt worlds soon after getting his belt

Leave a comment:

• JDM
    replied

Nah I wanna see this Hendricks car crash on the big stage. Him incohenrently ranting about reporters being cowards who can't cut wait as he struggles to stand up a day before missing weight and then losing>>>>

Leave a comment:

• NFG
    replied

No one wants to see him fight tho. I hate woodley and would rather see him fight right now. Penn needs to gtfo asap. Same with Hendrix. Go to bellator

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X