General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

not with those legs

Comment

Rumble isn't considering a come back now.

Lmao. He knows the same thing would happen to him.

Comment

i still wanna hear more about rumbles canadian weed endeavor
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

I'm sick of these pussies crying about the Cormier crying memes (Ariel is talking about it now).

It's cool when Ronda was crying and suicidal, but not cool when Cormier cries.

The fake moral outrage is hilarious. It's cool when I dislike someone and they make memes of them crying, but if I like them I'll cry like a bitch and pretend I'm being righteous.

Comment

I'm convinced Ariel is a legit cuck too. Anyone criticizes a black guy in MMA he goes off on an angry tirade. If it's any other race he doesn't even cover it.

Comment

God I hate Ariel.

What a bitch, Jones' manager is at a stadium and the guy asked his name for literally a second and Ariel's like: Uh, can I get your attention for a couple minutes."

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                I'm sick of these pussies crying about the Cormier crying memes (Ariel is talking about it now).

It's cool when Ronda was crying and suicidal, but not cool when Cormier cries.

The fake moral outrage is hilarious. It's cool when I dislike someone and they make memes of them crying, but if I like them I'll cry like a bitch and pretend I'm being righteous.
                ppl making a big deal about it as if a picture crying is so bad lol.

literally every human has cried before, and there are much bigger moments that have been memed when athletes cry.

Not even mentioning the Michael Jordan one, there are so many other ufc fighter crying memes including Jon Jones from last year lol.

the only thing the internet is good for is kicking someone while theyre down, its hilarous how up in arms people get tho
                you dont have a sig

Comment

If I were to ever taken an L in life I would probably cry too but ive never lost at anything so I cant know for sure.

Im not defending DC tho. I just wanna make it clear hes not a bitch bc he cried he is a bitch bc he lost
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Exactly. Lmao.

He's a public figure. He cried on TV that's literally what happens to anyone, the part that makes it good is he asked for that. He constantly called and talked shit about Jon.

He got murked. He cried like a bitch. Now bring on the memes.

Fuck the fake public outrage. They can fuck off. I hope something bad happens to Ariel and he cries live and I can meme the shit out of him.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJziBQ6OLoQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJziBQ6OLoQ[/ame]

Edgy Brahh

Conspiracy theory out the gate. Hopefully, they actually get into the UFC talk.

Comment

Rumble says he'll only come back to fight Jones. He says DC hit Jones with some clean shots and that if it was him landing those shots then Jones would have been knocked out.

Comment

Only people I could see giving jones trouble at this point is gus 2, stipe, cain, reem

I'd favor him against gus and reem but I think stipe and Cain beat him
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I only think stipe gives him trouble and even that if jon fights smart and doesnt just box with him itd be close.

JJ would probably have the weight advantage on cain if we preped for a heavyweight fight not to mention he is a broken bum

IMO
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Jon would smash Cain. I think Cormier is better than Cain, tbh.

Stipe would be dangerous.

This Jones 2.0 will fuck Gustaffson up, as much as I like Gus he's not beating Jon.

Comment

Woodley threatening to leak shit if Dana didn't issue him a public apology!!!

HAHAHAHAAH
                                TDE

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X