General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Tape doesn't help and I'm definitely not gay enough for head gear. I'll just try it after, idk how long it takes to calcify, but oh well I guess.

Cauliflower >>> headgear

Comment

yeah headgear is lame as fuck. there is a certain stigma that makes me think less of those ppl

moose please tell me you do Brazillian JJ
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

best thing not to do is go to the doctor

i think matt brown was the one who said it, said it was the worst pain of his life lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

sad thing is mayweather looked at conors suit thinkin the designs are weird, not like the poor bastard could actually read it..

Comment

so ariel hawlani already alreayd banned from connor and floyd media tour lmaooooooo

dana personally had him removed

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...her-world-tour

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              yeah headgear is lame as fuck. there is a certain stigma that makes me think less of those ppl

moose please tell me you do Brazillian JJ
              I've done Jiu Jitsu.

Comment

lmao moose training under gracies by day and burning brazillian flags at night
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                  so ariel hawlani already alreayd banned from connor and floyd media tour lmaooooooo

dana personally had him removed

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...her-world-tour
                  all those headlines are kinda misleading tho. ariel got taken off the official showtime brodcast bc of dana but is still credentialed and will be in NY and Toronto according to ariel himself. hopefully ill get to rub his nose for good luck
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwGwIFyQ1bw"]Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Breakdown - YouTube[/ame]

A bit long but ufc need to hire him. He's a great analyst

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
                    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                    Originally posted by EllC
                    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Lmfao bishop brigante is here
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

link of the presser nh?

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                          Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Breakdown - YouTube

The whole distance element this vid tries to break down is irrelevant in the boxing match.

While Conor will probably a tad farther away than most boxers expect the main point in maintaining distance like that in MMA is due to leg strikes and takedowns. Conor doesnt have to worry about that anymore so he has the luxury of being able to stand closer and still be the "sniper" the vid talks about.

If hes able to "snipe" guys from distance imagine what hes gonna be able to sneak in up close.

The only real noticeable thing in this fight will be Conors hand placement and defensive strategies.

Conor is gonna defend almost 0 punches that floyd throws just so he can throw around him. Hes gonna walk floyd down just like he does in MMA with his hands forward and not in some standard boxing shell with his gloves up by his chin.

Conor is praying on the one shot landing that puts floyd on queer street and is willing to lose it all at even the chance at a victory. Conor knows hes not gonna get a W if it goes too 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

The whole distance element this vid tries to break down is irrelevant in the boxing match.

While Conor will probably a tad farther away than most boxers expect the main point in maintaining distance like that in MMA is due to leg strikes and takedowns. Conor doesnt have to worry about that anymore so he has the luxury of being able to stand closer and still be the "sniper" the vid talks about.

If hes able to "snipe" guys from distance imagine what hes gonna be able to sneak in up close.

The only real noticeable thing in this fight will be Conors hand placement and defensive strategies.

Conor is gonna defend almost 0 punches that floyd throws just so he can throw around him. Hes gonna walk floyd down just like he does in MMA with his hands forward and not in some standard boxing shell with his gloves up by his chin.

Conor is praying on the one shot landing that puts floyd on queer street and is willing to lose it all at even the chance at a victory. Conor knows hes not gonna get a W if it goes too 12 rounds.
                            are you purposely misspelling Connor's name?

Comment

dont quote me with moron shit milk

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

I agree 100% bro. I just hate that Ppl think conor has absolutely no chance all, well the vid defends it pretty good imo

:emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                                Originally posted by EllC
                                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X