General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

JT ultimate redemption.

Lima always second best.

Comment

Fucking hype for this.

Comment

YESSSSSSS

Comment

Gaethje GOAT

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Gaethje GOAT

Comment

Gaethje vs Kevin Lee next!!
                TDE

sigpic

Comment

gaethje my guy holy shit

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Fell asleep during the Cannonier fight.. just finished the rest of it

JT has the best comeback story in MMA along with Anderson Silva...

Gaethje vs Johnson is probably in my top 10 best fights of all time

Do you realize the type of competition Conor has now? He's going to have to fight either Khabib, Tony Ferg, Gaethje, or Diaz again...

I'd be surprised if he even comes back to UFC

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                      mayweather vs mcgregor world tour coming to toronto next week ima have to hit that up.
                      [MENTION=4459]Brokeback Jimmy[/MENTION] you gonna go?
                      100%
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Gathje is a monster I thought the last 4 fights were dope
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Had 9/10 right on a 1$ parlay that paid $100 then MJ lost

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                            Fell asleep during the Cannonier fight.. just finished the rest of it

JT has the best comeback story in MMA along with Anderson Silva...

Gaethje vs Johnson is probably in my top 10 best fights of all time

Do you realize the type of competition Conor has now? He's going to have to fight either Khabib, Tony Ferg, Gaethje, or Diaz again...

I'd be surprised if he even comes back to UFC
                            It makes really no sense for him to come back. If he does it will be only imo for the Diaz fight. Everyone right there to fight him can fuck him up.

Comment

If Johnson couldn't put Gaethje completely out nobody else ranked highly will be able to. Maybe Barboza with some crazy kick, but his chin is weak Gaethje will sleep him.

Gaethje would ruin Conor. MJ hits harder than Conor and he couldn't stop him, Gaethje's wrestling and pressure would break Conor, we know he's easy to break.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                                If Johnson couldn't put Gaethje completely out nobody else ranked highly will be able to. Maybe Barboza with some crazy kick, but his chin is weak Gaethje will sleep him.

Gaethje would ruin Conor. MJ hits harder than Conor and he couldn't stop him, Gaethje's wrestling and pressure would break Conor, we know he's easy to break.
                                See people said the same shit about about Alvarez ( and i agreed at the time) but guess what happened, Conor schooled the boy.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X