General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Lol at Holloway murking Edgar.

The same guy that got dominated by McNugget ON THE GROUND is going to murk Frankie?

Lmao gtfoh.
    if frankie beats holloway it would be like the womens division

holly beats ronda but losses to tate who ronda beat twice

aldo beats frankie everytime imo but frankie beats holloway

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

how the fuck did war machine get sentenced to 38 years for beating a female

murders get like 15 -20 loool he must of had nick diazes lawyer from the weed case

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
        Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Lol at Holloway murking Edgar.

The same guy that got dominated by McNugget ON THE GROUND is going to murk Frankie?

Lmao gtfoh.
        if frankie beats holloway it would be like the womens division

holly beats ronda but losses to tate who ronda beat twice

aldo beats frankie everytime imo but frankie beats holloway
        I agree, but I don't think Aldo is coming back anytime soon. Probably a year before he fights again, then another year after (if he wins).

Aldo just has the perfect style to beat Frankie. Frankie beats everyone in the division pretty easily, other than Aldo.

Comment

How do you get dominated by the guy with easily the worst ground game since James Toney?

Comment

Lol...max has grown since then. Sure Frankie would beat max but it wouldn't be as easy as u make it seem. Now if max fights the way he fought Aldo then he will get washed. He gotta constantly switch stances and put pressure on his opponents like he was doing before the Aldo fight. Keep em guessing.

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
            Originally posted by EllC
            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

That last pic funny af 😂

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                Lol...max has grown since then. Sure Frankie would beat max but it wouldn't be as easy as u make it seem. Now if max fights the way he fought Aldo then he will get washed. He gotta constantly switch stances and put pressure on his opponents like he was doing before the Aldo fight. Keep em guessing.

Yeah, I agree. He has gotten better, but going from getting dominated by a guy that's absolutely terrible on the ground to fighting Frankie Edgar in like 3 years, there's no way he's getting that much better.

He's definitely not knocking Frankie out, so he'd have to keep it standing 5 rounds, I just don't see it happening.

Comment

Yea me either lol

Comment

Lmao, max was like 12 when he lost to mcgregor.

Hes def come into his own since then an i think would put up a good fight in a rematch.

As for frankie vs max its abit different. If frankie decides to grind him out and beat on him he can easily win but if he fucks around and trys to go 5 rounds boxing with max, max could edge him out with a distance game.

That being said i think Frankie can beat Max anywhere and probably 7 or 8 times outta 10 Frankie wins. But respect to Holloway hes still like 24 and champion he can lose the belt and come back for it 100xs before hes done.

Hes a legit champ tho, got all the skills and would put up a good fight against frankie, better than spinkick rookie from a few weeks back

Comment

KZ deserves the next title fight. he is the only one in the top five who beat someone in the top five in his last fight.

cub beat artem which was a stupid fight to take bc it in no way sets you up for a title...i dunno if artem is even top 20 in featherweight

at least frankie beat yair who looked good but that was off beating a 60 year old blowjob penn
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Its between Frankie and Cub i dont think thats debatable atm atleast with their current star power and record recently.

Good chance Frankie an Cub fight for the contender spot in september or around there

KZ blew out his entire knee so hes gone for atleast a year (probably more)

Comment

Itd be cool if they were planning a Hawaii event around December same time as the NFL probowl, all those meat heads on one island sounds like a shitty stalone movie in the making

Comment

ricardo lamas it is then

im just playing, would like to see frankie get the fight tbh. aldo losing makes frankie vs max make the most sense
                            Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                              Lmao, max was like 12 when he lost to mcgregor.

Hes def come into his own since then an i think would put up a good fight in a rematch.

As for frankie vs max its abit different. If frankie decides to grind him out and beat on him he can easily win but if he fucks around and trys to go 5 rounds boxing with max, max could edge him out with a distance game.

That being said i think Frankie can beat Max anywhere and probably 7 or 8 times outta 10 Frankie wins. But respect to Holloway hes still like 24 and champion he can lose the belt and come back for it 100xs before hes done.

Hes a legit champ tho, got all the skills and would put up a good fight against frankie, better than spinkick rookie from a few weeks back
                              He was only 3 years younger than Conor. He has grown well as a fighter, but you don't just get the grappling level of Frankie in a few years. He'd put up a good fight if he can stuff some take downs. If Frankie takes him down at will he's just going to get the fuck beaten out of him.

Max is legit, Frankie is just a bad match-up for him. I'd like to see Max vs Mendes too. If he beats Frankie, and Mendes he's definitely the FW GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                                Its between Frankie and Cub i dont think thats debatable atm atleast with their current star power and record recently.

Good chance Frankie an Cub fight for the contender spot in september or around there

KZ blew out his entire knee so hes gone for atleast a year (probably more)
                                Cub beat Hacran Dias (who?), Tatsuya Kawajiri, Choi, and Lobov. Since losing to Holloway and Edgar. Imo it's not really debatable.

Aside from Aldo and Max Frankie has cleared the best in the division. Cub has lost to all 3.

Not taking nothing from Cub, I honestly wouldn't be mad if they gave the shot to him, I know Frankie gets it after regardless.

I'd be super hyped if Cub won the belt.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X