General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

So...... Rumble retired to sell weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      he said hes not interested i saw that, but that isnt the UFC offering the fight.

The champ fights who the UFC says and if MM declines a fight id imagine theyd strip him and I would agree that would be a punk move
      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89UdtIfXXGU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89UdtIfXXGU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        lmao, poor ariel, cant do a goddamn thing without pissing soneone off or making someone cry..
        y u ducking my pm herb

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

lmao, my b

i lowkey replied in my head after reading it an didnt actually send a reply.

btw: Thats not my area of expertise your asking the wrong guy..

Comment

Rumbles new career path is opening a pot dispensary btw

or atleast thats his first plan post ufc..

Comment

Rumbles new career path is opening a pot dispensary btw

or atleast thats his first plan post ufc..
              lol are you for real?

thats such a goof move if true. why do you have to retire to open a store?

lmao rumble is gonna go from the most feared man in the world to being a full time cashier..wtf
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                he said hes not interested i saw that, but that isnt the UFC offering the fight.

The champ fights who the UFC says and if MM declines a fight id imagine theyd strip him and I would agree that would be a punk move
                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89UdtIfXXGU"]Dana White "I will make Tj Dillashaw vs Demetrious Johnson if Cody can't fight" - YouTube[/ame]
                first thing i gotta say is dana is such a fucking goof constantly pushing stem cell therapy and it doesnt fucking work and he just names big names to sell him point.

not one fighter has had that placebo shit work for them and they keep pushing it. UFC must have some investments in it or some shit.

To your point that Dana is saying if cody cant fight he will make the TJ vs mighty mouse fight and at that point if MM actually refuses to fight I agree it would be the biggest bitch move. But we are not there yet.

TBH if I was MM id much rather fight TJ than cody. I dont see TJ being too much of a problem
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Tbh, I think TJ is a better fighter overall than Cody. Cody just has the power to throw your game off if you don't get KO'd.

Comment

Tj p4p #1
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

MM always has an excuse to dodge a 135er, said TJ is cutting the line against a guy he destroyed twice. MM would then go "I want a mill to fight against a 135 champ".....same shit song and dance. Its easy for MM to earn the respect from the general public, just fight a solid 135er and most people would stfu about his goat status...fuck its hard being his fan. Remember that one fan that called out Jon Jones "You're like Kanye West Jon, its so hard to defend you sometimes"

Cruz said since having fought all 3 of em, MM would beat cody and TJ. Sure... just like an atheist, not gonna believe it till i see it.

Comment

lmao, poor ariel, cant do a goddamn thing without pissing soneone off or making someone cry..
                        what did my boy do this time??

Comment

damn i just realized i have over 3000 post on an account i originally made just to watch bootleg battles

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                            damn i just realized i have over 3000 post on an account i originally made just to watch bootleg battles
                            MMA threads get you every time.

Comment

Cruz got hit one too many times if he believes that

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                              :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                              Originally posted by EllC
                              no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

If the little fucker managed to beat tj I'll take back everything I've said about him
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X