General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

They need to cut majority of the fighters.

Comment

if your not in the top 10 and have 3 straight losess your should get cut

everyone should get minimum wage pay unless your brazzillian

since the sport was built on brazil

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
        if your not in the top 10 and have 3 straight losess your should get cut

everyone should get minimum wage pay unless your brazzillian

since the sport was built on brazil
        They should cut anyone that's not in the top 20 or 30 even.

They have almost 600 fighters there's only 11 divisions.

That's like 50 something fighters per division. I know there's less in certain divisions and more in others, but still. There's no need for that bullshit.

I'd rather have less events a year than see a million nobodies.

Cut all the Brazilians, majority are on losing streaks anyway

Comment

Yeah I feel like they could put on great shows with like 350 fighters max.

They wouldnt even need to cut down on the number of events bc thats gonna hurt their profit, but they could just put less fights per card. it doesnt need to be an 8+ hour show
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

i disagree, i like the current amount of events the ufc due, espesially since there growing faster and faster

they need a lot of fighters since top names only fight like 2 a year

fuck everyone not brazzillian and canadian tho

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
              i disagree, i like the current amount of events the ufc due, espesially since there growing faster and faster

they need a lot of fighters since top names only fight like 2 a year

fuck everyone not brazzillian and canadian tho
              Thats what im saying, I like the number of events. its nice to be able to count on ufc to put on a show to keep me entertained, but I dont think the shows need 12 fights on the cards bc i find the events can drag on.

I think it would work just as well with like 8 fights instead and then you can cut at least a third of the prelim fighters out
              you dont have a sig

Comment

tru

cut the prelims, make every fight nigh like 3-4 hours

and ppv and can be longer

Comment

yeah thatd be tight. at this point i ususally nap through 2-3 fights anyways and hope to be awaken by the excitement of the fights lml
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

i usually wake up and the event is over

Comment

Im from the Westcoast(most of the time, travel a lot due to work) main card usually ends around 10pm for me

Comment

The only reason Billy likes the UFC having a million fighters is because it gives the Brazilians a chance to beat up cans and make him feel good about them getting destroyed by anyone with a tiny bit of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                          Im from the Westcoast(most of the time, travel a lot due to work) main card usually ends around 10pm for me
                          which isnt a bad end time, but that means it starts at like 2pm which is way to early to buckle down for a night of fights imo.

it ends around 1am on average for me here in toronto (assuming the main event isnt a tirteen second KO) which is later than most regular humans want to be watching tv.

i feel like a 5 hour card would be a beauty tho. could start a bit later so ppl in earlier time zones arent shafted out of their day to watch the early fights and still end earlier so that the later time zones dont have to stay up till the am

poor british ppl getting hella shafted in that time zone too
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            The only reason Billy likes the UFC having a million fighters is because it gives the Brazilians a chance to beat up cans and make him feel good about them getting destroyed by anyone with a tiny bit of talent.
                            Name a division that aint got brazzilian in the top 5

Go on...ill wait...

Comment

I honestly dont kno wht british people got besides soccer

Gotta suck when ur on the side of the world where damn near everyone hates each other

Comment

They need to follow pro wrestling as it's the superior product in every way.

Bigger shows, more hype, better storylines even if they're made up.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X