General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

TJ bout to beat cody

Comment

If TJ beats Cody, the rivalry will be fucking awesome for the years to come.

TJ definitely willing to drop down and fight that coward Mighty Fag since he wouldn't move up in weight to save his life.

Comment

Cody said his walk around weight is 146 so he should be able to cut down to 125

id love to see that tho no lie. you gotta beat the best to be the best
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Random question for the board:

Since Mayweather vs Mcgregor is most likely gonna happen, how yall feel about other MMA fighters vs Boxers on the same card? or only have mcgregor as the sole mma fighter and the rest of the card to be actual boxing matches?

like a MMA vs Boxing theme card. This past 213 press con silva wants roy jones (not that great, but freak show factor is definitely there) Aldo wants to fight Cotto and a bunch other UFC figthers/boxers have a mutual agreement on possible bouts.

Comment

I don't know why anybody would pay to watch or want to see professional boxers fight mma fighters with 0 pro boxing fights

Then again Mayweather vs McNugget is a thing

Comment

Dj will die
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                Random question for the board:

Since Mayweather vs Mcgregor is most likely gonna happen, how yall feel about other MMA fighters vs Boxers on the same card? or only have mcgregor as the sole mma fighter and the rest of the card to be actual boxing matches?

like a MMA vs Boxing theme card. This past 213 press con silva wants roy jones (not that great, but freak show factor is definitely there) Aldo wants to fight Cotto and a bunch other UFC figthers/boxers have a mutual agreement on possible bouts.
                Anderson vs RJJ = gay. Give us the RJJ vs Nick Diaz fight that was supposed to happen, Jean Pascal vs Nate Diaz. Cotto would beat tf out of Aldo, so why not. JDS vs Wladimir Klitschko.

I'm down for the freakshow.

I'd also be down for one of those crazy cards like the RJJ fights a fan card.

Comment

Anyone watch Bellator tonight?

Comment

Holy fuck Jorina Baars is fighting tonight in the Bellator kickboxing match?

Comment

Let's go Jojo!

Comment

Omg Jorina is murking this bitch.

She's easily the baddest bitch on the planet. 100%, no debate.

Comment

This 3 round bullshit is garbage, this isn't MMA.

Their kickboxing rules are trash too.

They need to do regular Muay Thai rules and 5 rounds at very least.

Comment

Jorina would fuck Floyd Mayweather's entire life up.

Comment

I like that they've brought Saenchai and now Jorina.

Bring Buakaw

Buakaw vs Saenchai

Comment

Just woke up

If ufc involved i bet it"ll be all mma fights or at least a mix of mma and boxing on carf

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X