General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Its also possible that with the current trend of NFL players training in mma just to stay in shape that maybe hes being hired on as a strength and conditioning coach or something like that and hes gonna be lending his expertise that way..

Comment

that would be kinda dumb

why not get the guy that trains the fighter to train ur players instead of the actual fighter

rumble def not a good enough talker for a radio gig imo, or atleast theres nothing special about him on that aspect

i think rumble is just a fag and pussied out the sport

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

A guy whos been taught mma cant teach it?

did u literally just say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          Man I cant believe how coercive the UFC contracts are, I understand sports organizations to all kinds of stuff to prevent poaching but youd think a good lawyer wouldnt let this shit slide
          it gets extra dumb when people like jones and henderson do a grappling match in another promotion

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            A guy whos been taught mma cant teach it?

did u literally just say that?
            not saying he cant but wouldnt it make more sense to get the guy that trained anthony ? like henry

the head coach of a large number of athletes rather than just one athlete ?

plus the money rumble hinting at i cant imagine it something like a mma trainer since i doubt most mma trainers make millions

Comment

i see the point ur tryna make..but its a silly one..

Comment

fuck rumble is my point he should get his quitting ass to mcdonalds and flip me some big macs

i aint ruling out he threw that fight either, he landed a clean head kick and immediatly started shotting for a takedown

Comment

Rumble clearly been thru some shit in life. Salute to that man even tho he fought the dumbest fight possible

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                  :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                  Originally posted by EllC
                  no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                  "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

no way he is going to train other athletes. ufc athletes are the bottom of the totem pole as it is.

i could see it being something like a trainer for hollywood people or some new athletic escape package put together by someone like the rock with lots of ex stars participating
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

no way he is going to train other athletes. ufc athletes are the bottom of the totem pole as it is.

Comment

^maybe he is going to become a public speaker on how to go from bullying your girlfriend to getting bullied by daniel donuts cormier
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          Don't worry.

Jon will be back soon. Every second of Cormier's life Jon Jones haunts him, even if Jon Jones never came back, his legacy is tainted and he can never live that down.

He will be back though. He will wreck Cormier again, he'll cry, and we'll laugh.
                          tainted legacy and Jones in the same sentence is perfect.

Comment

Jones legacy in the octagon isn't tainted. That's what matters.

GOAT.

Comment

rumble said in the post fight conference it has nothing to do with the LA Rams

that doesnt necessarily mean he is telling the truth and not deflecting but I dont see why he would lie

he should have been ready to announce whatever he has going at the same time as his retirement imo that was his chance while everyone was watching to put attention on whatever it is. In a week or two less and less people will care
                              Maybe it's contractual or not 100% certain. There's plenty of reasons he wouldn't say.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                                Jones legacy in the octagon isn't tainted. That's what matters.

GOAT.
                                lol but it literally is after he got the maximum sentence for a "tainted dick pill" tho

jones is still the best dont get me wrong, but both DC and jonny got something to prove at this point.
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X