General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

This blind motherfucker here... 56sec mark

Comment

Lmao fat retard is blatantly pushing it down to take off as much weight as possible.

100% someone told him to do it though. Either the UFC or the commission. This card would get like 10k PPV buys if this fight was off.

Comment

Anyone see the video of Gusstaffson wheel kicking his coach right on the chin on accident?

Lmao.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X991yyPjWjI"]UFC fighter Alexander Gustafsson accidently kicks coach in the face - YouTube[/ame]

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Buffalo here we come... I'm going with 3 bitches to got mans feelig like a pimp... Excited as FUCK to see anthony knock him out!
            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

such a weird weigh in not only the towel thing but also the fact that cormier weighed in the 1.2 over and then on the button and rumble weighed in on the button and then 1.2 under lol

coincidence are a beautiful thing
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                Buffalo here we come... I'm going with 3 bitches to got mans feelig like a pimp... Excited as FUCK to see anthony knock him out!
                I was thinking about going too, are you going to the Bellator event at MSG?

Comment

Cormier is still saying he's not on Jones' time. When Jon comes back they're going to fight when he wants to fight and not when Jones wants to.

He really thinks he calls the shots. Lol

Not that Jones does either, but if Jones says I'm ready for this time they're going to go with that, not with what Cormier says.

Unless he means he'll just keep getting injured and pulling out of fights. If that's what he's saying then it sounds possible.

Comment

[MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] Henri Hooft just said on the MMA hour that Rumble leaving "he thinks" it's something with football. He continued on a little bit after to say he's pretty sure it is something with the Rams.

Any info in the football world?

Comment

ill say again they better not let that shit through if he really going to the nfl

they been stopping jose aldo from doing the same thing

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

rumble said in the post fight conference it has nothing to do with the LA Rams

that doesnt necessarily mean he is telling the truth and not deflecting but I dont see why he would lie

he should have been ready to announce whatever he has going at the same time as his retirement imo that was his chance while everyone was watching to put attention on whatever it is. In a week or two less and less people will care
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          ill say again they better not let that shit through if he really going to the nfl

they been stopping jose aldo from doing the same thing
                          can they stop you from retiring tho?

i know aldo was asking to get released and all but i mean if you say im not fighting anymore because i dont wanna be punched in the head can they stop you from working elsewhere?
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

yea jose aldo said because hes still under contract even if he retires he isnt aloud to do any other sports

same thing with brendan shaub, he retired but still under contract with the ufc, so he cant do any other sport unless they release him

Comment

Man I cant believe how coercive the UFC contracts are, I understand sports organizations to all kinds of stuff to prevent poaching but youd think a good lawyer wouldnt let this shit slide
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Nah i havent heard anything.

Open tryouts for teams generally happen after the draft so if he is making a run at football we wont know till next month.

The fact theres actually rumors toward an organization means he might be snagging some sort of local radio / sports podcast gig for the team imo.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X