General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Ferguson vs Khabib, they tried to book it in april but failed

Ferguson now wants Nate Diaz...lol?

Comment

Nate would beat the fuck out of Faguson.

Comment

khabib is arguably done for the near future, untill he shows he can make weight healthily hes not getting any main event action vs anyone plus he needs time off in general from this fiasco.

Khabibs liver shut down during the process which means his kidneys mightve been on their way too if he continued.

They should book Nate vs Ferg as a interum champ or #1 contender fight around may (let mcgregor box floyd in june) then some time late fall or right before the end of the year do the title match. (UFC better hope nate beats ferg so the trilogy can end on a high note) that shit would sell so hard..

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
          khabib is arguably done for the near future, untill he shows he can make weight healthily hes not getting any main event action vs anyone plus he needs time off in general from this fiasco.

Khabibs liver shut down during the process which means his kidneys mightve been on their way too if he continued.

They should book Nate vs Ferg as a interum champ or #1 contender fight around may (let mcgregor box floyd in june) then some time late fall or right before the end of the year do the title match. (UFC better hope nate beats ferg so the trilogy can end on a high note) that shit would sell so hard..
          AKA camp saying it wasnt the weight cut that cause his liver to act up, I dunno the science but they credit the problem to something else.

But I agree with the rest of the post, khabib needs time to heal plus the UFC aint gonna wait for anyone other than mcgregor.

If Diaz wins, it adds even more hype to their 3rd match.

Comment

On a sidenote,

Question: Fighters who miss weight and is unable to fight, should that be considered a loss? question was brought up in the recent FC, thought it is worth a discussion

Comment

i heard that in the FC and i liked it at first but then i thought the problem with that is than we never even get a catchweight fight when people miss by a few
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Furg would fuck nate up....y'all serious??

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                Originally posted by EllC
                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Lmao what would Faguson do to Nate? His retarded dance striking? He's not going to knock Nate out, Nate is the better striker.

He's not going to submit him, Nate is better on the ground.

Win a decision? Doubtful.

Comment

There's this very common strike in mma called leg kicks, something nate refuses to defend over his many years of mma lol

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

So.... Tony is going to win via leg kick?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        I imagine Furg is gonna win in similar fashion as Benson, but Furg is much more game.

Furg easily def. Nate IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                          i heard that in the FC and i liked it at first but then i thought the problem with that is than we never even get a catchweight fight when people miss by a few
                          either take the catchweight or take a loss imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                            Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            I imagine Furg is gonna win in similar fashion as Benson, but Furg is much more game.

Furg easily def. Nate IMO
                            This. The leg kick is gonna be a factor to him winning, now if furg actually does fight nates fight then its a toss up but furg can definitely beat nate and I love the Diaz bros

Comment

Nate is notably bigger than ferg iirc. Ferg can beat him, hes good on the ground and standing up i just think Nate is better.

Ferg is known for his conditioning and pace and the only one whos arguably better than him at that is Nate. Itll be a good fight imo.

Im not decided on weight missers taking a loss. But im forsure for fighters getting 100% of their agreed upon show money for that fight if their opponent misses weight. Ferg was due 250-250 for the fight and he deserves his show money period. Training camp- nutritionist -general travel and living expenses during camp all those things are expensive as fuck. Ferg just got abit over 100k (which is a sizeable chunk of change but after taxes and expenses its nothing) and while it is more than most fighters make ferg was counting on that money and probably planned around atleast receiving his show money .

Comment

Apprently ferg was only getting that money because he was fighting khabib

Which is why when they offered him MJ he said he was only getting paid half

His contract is prob like 60 show 60 win or around that, the fact he even got half the show money, he should be grateful

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X