General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

They'd definitely let the belt sit until September for GSP to fight in Canada for his second division belt.

I really hope so anyway, watching Jacare and Yoel cry like little bitches the whole time.

Comment

lmao i can see it now.

jacare vs yoel for the interim middleweight belt nothing would make me happier (except yoel getting caught cheating again)
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Or if Luke murks Yoel.

Yoel vs Jacare for the interim.

Then Luke murks the winner.

Fuck both othe them.

Comment

maia said it best on the MMA Hour

UFC needs to stop doing super fights because it only pleases the short term fans and a bit insulting to hardcore fans, once they run out of superfights those band-wagoners will be gone.

take being said, Mcgregor should be the only fighter who can pick and choose, everybody else needs to stay in their lane

Comment

Yeah, Maia is a genius he's got it all figured out.

The guys a retard, dude goes on a huge win streak he can't even talk them into giving him a title shot.

I'd much rather have 1 super fight and watch a bunch of nobodies fight for a while than see dumb ass Maia fight for the belt.

Comment

Rogan kinda echoed my idea to make it GSP vs Nick on the fight companion the other night. I still think thats the best first fight, then GSP can take who ever has the belt afterward if he beats Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                Rogan kinda echoed my idea to make it GSP vs Nick on the fight companion the other night. I still think thats the best first fight, then GSP can take who ever has the belt afterward if he beats Nick.
                I know i knocked the fight last week, and I still dont love the rematch but I think you might be right. especially based on the fact that freddie roach slipped up and said GSP is training for a rematch and then corrects himself to comeback...could be because master roachie isnt all there anymore but could also be an accident tell
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

how hilarious would it be if they did

gsp vs bisping (MW title)
                  romero vs jacare (interm MW title)

on the same card lmao

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Diaz will fuck him up.

Bisping should be the fight, tbh.

Comment

Fuck that.

You dont get to leave the sport for 3 years and get an instant title shot regardless if you were champion when you left.

You should have to fight atleast one contender/ top 5 guy just to prove you still belong in the first place.

Him vs Nick is a win-win, Theres no expectations besides the fact itll be a fun fight, you know they both getting paid and that the real MMA heads will love it, plus when they show all the old vids of Nick talking shit + whatever new promo they record the casual folks will fall in love with it just like they did with Nate and Conner.

And if its a great fucking fight in a year or so they can cap off the trilogy in some form.

GSP is gonna get his title shot regardless at some point i dont think Nick is gonna get the same type of push but the least they can do is make up for the bullshit he went through and give him GSP first.

Comment

Chael is a gangster. He told Bellator he'll step in and fight Fedor and for them to give Mitrione his money he doesn't need any payment.

https://soundcloud.com/bad-guy-inc/i...saturday-night

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                          Fuck that.

You dont get to leave the sport for 3 years and get an instant title shot regardless if you were champion when you left.

You should have to fight atleast one contender/ top 5 guy just to prove you still belong in the first place.

Him vs Nick is a win-win, Theres no expectations besides the fact itll be a fun fight, you know they both getting paid and that the real MMA heads will love it, plus when they show all the old vids of Nick talking shit + whatever new promo they record the casual folks will fall in love with it just like they did with Nate and Conner.

And if its a great fucking fight in a year or so they can cap off the trilogy in some form.

GSP is gonna get his title shot regardless at some point i dont think Nick is gonna get the same type of push but the least they can do is make up for the bullshit he went through and give him GSP first.
                          Lol have you been paying to attention the the UFC lately? You think they give a fuck GSP has been out for 3 years? It might very well be Diaz, but with the money they'll giving to GSP they're going to do pretty much anything GSP wants to do.

Comment

the new owners changed things to be gay as fuck

i blame mcffag for all of it

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                              the new owners changed things to be gay as fuck

i blame mcffag for all of it
                              I agree.

Comment

Now Roy Jones Jr vs Anderson Silva might be a thing, again.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X