General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

gadelha fighting some chick im not saying gadelha should get a shot if she wins

but if the other girls wins i can see her getting the shot after the winner of rose and waterson

i still think gadelha is the second best in that division, rose reminds me of neil magny, getting raped by carla and then getting on good win streak same thing he did after the mai fight

rose aint winning no belt tho, i dont see her beating gadelha, joanna, karolina, her length if she plays smart might beat waterson tho

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      Just gonna leave this here for brazilly bob joe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMXNUZ6i97o
      the real question is why is the video 240 p in 2017

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
        Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        Just gonna leave this here for brazilly bob joe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMXNUZ6i97o
        the real question is why is the video 240 p in 2017
        two things i got from this video

1. Brazilians cant afford anything higher than 240p (money goes to paying off doctors/usada)

2. bbj wishes he was that dog right now

Comment

Waterson is too crafty for Rose. She'll probably be a gatekeeper forever, imo.

Waterson vs Joanna is the fight of that division.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Only way I see rose winning is her making it into a dog fight and subbing waterson during the scrambles. Waterson wont get caught in any set ups imo, so scrambles is the way to go. But I don't see Rose getting comfortable/close enough to waterson tho

Waterson round 3 TKO or decision

Comment

karolina kowalkiewicz vs Waterson is more interesting (and sexiest fight) imo because Joanna the goat

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post

karolina kowalkiewicz vs Waterson is more interesting (and sexiest fight) imo because Joanna the goat
                I want to see that too, but winner of Waterson/Namajunas is getting the shot.

Karolina coming off an L would be a good fight for the loser of Waterson/Rose.

We'll definitely see that fight down the road though.

Comment

Apparently Floyd and McNugget have reached a deal.

Comment

they agreed upon a dollar amount it sounds like which is a big step but nothing is officially signed yet due to "a third party hold up" meaning the UFC has yet to get on board
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Lmao. Dana might just fuck Conor over for being a dickhead.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r3HN80mQI8"]Joe Rogan "I shouldn't have said Ronda Rousey can beat male UFC fighters" - YouTube[/ame]

this one statement has always pissed me off and finally he retracts it, about fuckinng time, thought it was stupid at the time and even more stupid as time passed

Comment

Ronda can not be stopped.

Comment

Comment

:vomit:

Comment

ronda looks mom as hell

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X