General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Yoel Romero started a gofundme for Bisping's medical expenses.

If someone else did it I'd laugh, but fuck him. I hope Bisping pulls off the W.

Lies, lies, and more lies. Fight me pussy or keep proving to everyone that your a pussy with fucked up teeth. If i knock you out i'll even pay to get your grill fixed, so its a win win for you

Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
      Dude, you tried that argument last time. You're a fucking retard.

I don't have to "read ip's off facebook" it says your location on the page, you fucking moron. I've never been to California, so there's that. Your I.P. address that you use on here is the same place as the Facebook page.

Again, if that's my facebook page the picture would be me. If the photo was me, you wouldn't tell me to show myself.

Now, be gone.
      Lying ass pussy you were logged on the stream. Nigga posted screen shots of you on there, so why are you lying. The screen shots clearly says moose my name was never logged into no gay ass KOTD stream pussy. So keep exposing yourself when your name is obviously in the last thread under dudes name. Im not surprised though, i pictured thats what your lame ass looks like, for the fact your always on the O. Seriously, im over here laughing on how you keep digging yourself in a bigger hole. If its not you than fight me and that kotd event was in Los angelos not sacramento you idiot lol. So prove to us that you are not that crooked tooth bastard.

Other wise suck my dick from the back.
      The quotes I posted were from you, in the KOTD bunker stream. You can click them and it will bring you right to the thread.

You're projecting.

Honestly, nobody gives a fuck what you're saying, or what I'm saying in this thread. This is one of the only threads that doesn't get tainted by bullshit.

Be gone now.

Comment

If you want to fight, I'm in Orlando. PM me when you're here. Nobody takes threats on a message board seriously. You're only making yourself look worse.

Be gone now.

Comment

Yola needs to learn his place before before he finds his account in the piss files

Be gone now. So it had been said. So it has been done

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

If yeol loses to pillow hands bisping ill donate 1000$ to some autistic charity

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

If you want to fight, I'm in Orlando. PM me when you're here. Nobody takes threats on a message board seriously. You're only making yourself look worse.

Be gone now.

I accept your challenge lol im going to wash you.
              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Neat.

Be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                  If yeol loses to pillow hands bisping ill donate 1000$ to some autistic charity
                  I'll match your $1000.

Maybe we can get Brazil some computers.

Comment

Dam moose slaughtering this ugly punk prick
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

this can opener teeth guy is fuckin up our safe haven, the only thread free of jdpedo and other nonsense

Comment

Moose murk'd this dude

Comment

paul daley vs rory!!!!!!!!

the red king is back on may 19th!!!!!!

Originally posted by Eriko
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                            paul daley vs rory!!!!!!!!

the red king is back on may 19th!!!!!!

um.....I got catfished into thinking it was gonna be MVP..

oh well, gives MVP more time to get better

A bit hyped for this match

Comment

this is the better match to make tbh.

as much as i love MVP he hasnt faced any ranked competition yet, no reason to think he is ready for top 3 guys.
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Ehh. I like both fights, but this is just going to mean MVP will be soft balled another fight.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X