General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

will the real slim shady please stand up

after he gets knocked the fuck out

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
      Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
      Nick will ruin GSP.

When the last time you got some pussy moose? Lmaoo
      dude on the left is moose??

fight mcgregor so he can change your bum life

Yes!!!!! That is moose if you look very closely dude on the left characteristics reeks of a person who has over a million post on a battle rap forum.
      Come on, bro. You're really going to talk shit about yourself to try to make it seem like it's not you?

By the looks of it though you might actually be retarded. I don't actually have a million posts. I can change the post count at will.

What's the matter, Yndalecio? You ashamed of your pictures with battle rappers?

Nigga stop lying that is your ugly ass. Dont try to put that on me im not mexican dumbass, but you are. I actually get pussy in real life and judging by you in that picture, you are exactly what i picture you to look like.

Better get your grill fixed lil nigga obama care cant cover that shit
      Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Where you at, Yndalecio?

Why do you keep bouncing from thread to thread?

Boy put that on your fat ass momma that that isnt your ugly ass?? I know for a fact thats you meth baby lmaoo you look like a cracked out el chapo
        Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
          Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          yo we should start an OTBVA world title.

we all vote/agree on one fight on an upcoming card to be the inaugural OTBVA champ fight and then see where the belt ends up going. wether it gets unified with the ufc belt or switches weight classes or even gets cut from the ufc and goes elsewhere lol
          the fighter would have to be brazzillian to properly represent otbva brand
          yoel should be our champ,

A supporter of bootlegs, and cheating the system

he has delivery, aggression, wordplay, and freestyle. #beasleyshitaudiovoice

Set it up

Douche Moose Vs ABBO Yola

I'll knock this clown out in the 1st rd. Im 6'4 215 lb, but i'll come into the fight at a solid 200.

Winner gets 30,000 and many other prizes brought by OTBVA. We can even do it in his home town.

Comment

http://www.ufc.ca/event/ufc-fight-ni...Cezar-Ferreira

that is my vote for the inaugural 185 pound otbva title. kotd vs brazil lets get it!

also we should try to avoid high ranked fighters like yoel bc then the belt will too quickly become just the ufc championship belt
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

also rothwell vs werdum for 211

ufc shitting all over werdum making him open for the title fight yet again
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Where you at, Yndalecio?

Boy put that on your fat ass momma that that isnt your ugly ass?? I know for a fact thats you meth baby lmaoo you look like a cracked out el chapo
                Yeah, I put that on my "fat ass momma".

You two just happened to post the same thing, within 2 minutes of each other, watching the same bootleg, & your I.P. address matches the location shown on the facebook.

Cool.

Now get tf out, blender mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                  also rothwell vs werdum for 211

ufc shitting all over werdum making him open for the title fight yet again
                  Lmao.

Fuck Werdum.

Comment

Where you at, Yndalecio?

You two just happened to post the same thing, within 2 minutes of each other, watching the same bootleg, & your I.P. address matches the location shown on the facebook.

Cool.

Nigga when have i ever supported KOTD. You can't go back to one post where i supported KOTD or bitch ass Organik. Secondly, i dont have a facebook. Now I know for a fact thats your ugly trout mouth ass. Tell the mods to set up the fight if thats not yo bitch ass. Show yourself bruh or are you too pussy to step up to the plate.

SHIT GET QUIET WHEN FACTS GET THROWN AROUND... HUH???

Comment

Lmao damn what I been missing here. Niggas tryna fight each other now?

sigpic

Comment

No you doofi are ruining a good thing. The otbva championship title is for the fighters not for us..
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

saying youre going to fight online<<<<

you dont have a sig

Comment

http://streamable.com/g8kkw
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Where you at, Yndalecio?

Cool.

Nigga when have i ever supported KOTD. You can't go back to one post where i supported KOTD or bitch ass Organik. Secondly, i dont have a facebook. Now I know for a fact thats your ugly trout mouth ass. Tell the mods to set up the fight if thats not yo bitch ass. Show yourself bruh or are you too pussy to step up to the plate.

SHIT GET QUIET WHEN FACTS GET THROWN AROUND... HUH???
                              What facts are getting thrown around? Lol

It's more likely that I'm the guy in the picture, that's never been to California, or the guy who's I.P. is in the same city? When have you supported KOTD, you were in the bootleg streams pretty heavy, coincidentally having the same thoughts as blender mouth at the same time.

Why would we need mods to set up a fight? Do you know how retarded you sound?

Why would I show myself? I thought that picture was me? When have you "shown yourself"? Unless that picture is you...

Be gone now, Yndalecio.

Comment

talk to him moose, why is this dude even in the MMA thread lol

Homie must of thought this was the dental insurance thread

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X