General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Nick diaz turned down woodley as well....wtf

MM would murk Nick Diaz at 170

Comment

Woodley isn't a draw, Maia isn't a draw Masvidal isn't a draw.

He wants a big fight, a money fight.

Not those retards.

I kind of think he doesn't want to fight at 170.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRYknrDhsqc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRYknrDhsqc[/ame]

Full episode is out.

Comment

Finish the sentence. Snoop: I always wake up..... Nick: In the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Woodley isn't a draw, Maia isn't a draw Masvidal isn't a draw.

He wants a big fight, a money fight.

Not those retards.

I kind of think he doesn't want to fight at 170.
            winning the belt would add much needed negotiation power

Comment

Winning the belt would mean defending it, unless he pussies out like McNugget.

He doesn't care about the belt, he doesn't care about fighting regularly. He wants a big fight and go from there.

Comment

nick diaz aint beating woodly and he knoes it

nick aint won a fight in over 6 years

he wants a money fight cause he knos hes gonna lose so he might as well get the money while he can

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

same thing with nate

all you gotta do to beat nate is just kick the shit out of his leg

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Nick would submit Woodley no problem.

Woodley can't knock him out, Nick is a way better striker, and he'd beat the fuck out of him in the late rounds if he didn't submit him early when he tries to lay on top of him.

Comment

nick and nate both know what they are worth and the ufc needs them more than they need the ufc at this point

they offered titles like they mean anything, but theyve already ruined the belts bc the champions dont make the most money and theyve showed that time and time again.

conor made more than everybody hes fought against for a belt, MM is a champ that makes nothing, stipe made less than overreem in their last fight. nates the only one not stupid enough to pretend like a title means something nowadays and wont get suckered by the ufc
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

MM made $350,000 his last fight, that's pretty fair for a guy who if he headlined a PPV they'd lose money unless it was stacked and then he'd never be the headliner.

He's not a draw, I get the bigger draw = bigger pay. Overreem is not a bigger draw than Stipe, imho, in Cleveland, it was not Overeem who packed that arena.

I also don't feel bad for dudes/women that sign shitty contracts and then want out, even more so if they recently signed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          Winning the belt would mean defending it, unless he pussies out like McNugget.

He doesn't care about the belt, he doesn't care about fighting regularly. He wants a big fight and go from there.
                          sure he doesnt care about the belt, but it would benefit him if he did, his name power alone isnt gonna get him that money fight

Comment

That's the point though. He doesn't care if he fights or not. It's all on the UFC if we ever see Nick Diaz return you could probably say the same about Nate.

Comment

this is too funny, miss rampage lolol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8WOJdWu5vQ"]Ariel Helwani just got Rampage JACKSON and his girlfriend back together LIVE VERY FUNNY - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                                nick and nate both know what they are worth and the ufc needs them more than they need the ufc at this point

they offered titles like they mean anything, but theyve already ruined the belts bc the champions dont make the most money and theyve showed that time and time again.

conor made more than everybody hes fought against for a belt, MM is a champ that makes nothing, stipe made less than overreem in their last fight. nates the only one not stupid enough to pretend like a title means something nowadays and wont get suckered by the ufc
                                ufc doesnt need the diaz brothers

if they never fight again the ufc would be fine, nick diaz vs anderson silva did like 600k iirc

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X