General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

cyborg asking for a retroactive therapeutic use exemption for her PED use, will be interesting how this going bc USADA has been shady with this kinda stuff in the past. See mayweathers use of IV's even tho it was banned for more info
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

She said she disclosed it to USADA before using it.

Lmao.

Fuck you, Cyborg.
      Take that bullshit to the Japan freakshow.

Comment

Lol fuck you, Woodley.

[ame="https://twitter.com/WonderboyMMA/status/818300674169597952"]https://twitter.com/WonderboyMMA/status/818300674169597952[/ame]

Comment

dead men walking

demain mai is comming

and there aint shit no one can do! BJJ !! Brazil !!!

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

godamn just peeped woodly's twitter and hes challening the gawd demain mai

make it happen ufc

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

maia deserves next shot, give wonderboy vs cowboy for the next titleshot in the meanwhile

Comment

does tony deserve more money? sure hes a bargain to the UFC with that skillset, but he does not deserve EQUAL pay as khabib, dude has a big following in russia, Khabib even said it himself "who got his back? California? no, Mexico? No, Im sure i have more fans in mexico than tony" then he went on asking ariel if he can make 155 to fight him lol

Comment

Fighters sleep(no pun) on maia because of his horrible standup back in the past, I believe woodley thinks his speed/power will overwhlem maia plus his wrestling will keep the fight standing. In woodley's eyes, this is the easier fight, but to me I think hes just as dangerous as Wonderboy.

Comment

just cause woodly got goot wrestling dont mean he cant be taken down

if mai can take down jake shields multiple times u can bet woodly aint gonna be able to keep it standing for the entire fight

Comment

and tony ferguson hella overated IMHO

he only beat barboza cause of an illegal headbut or eye poke, forgot which one

he only beat rda, cause rda passed out prior to the fight to make weight

everyonne else he's fought is just average

Comment

lol woodly was given the wonderboy contact 20 days ago.

does the title holder have any power or does he have to fight under some champions clause?
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          and tony ferguson hella overated IMHO

he only beat barboza cause of an illegal headbut or eye poke, forgot which one

he only beat rda, cause rda passed out prior to the fight to make weight

everyonne else he's fought is just average
                          whereas everyone khalabib fought was below average

anyways the fight is happening and tony is getting paid so we can all be happy
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Woodley would beat the fuck out of Maia. He's so scared of Wonderboy.

Woodley is a bigger bitch than Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              Woodley would beat the fuck out of Maia. He's so scared of Wonderboy.

Woodley is a bigger bitch than Tony?
                              mai tapping fool out

Comment

when the current title holder already got beat by the soon to be belletor champion rory!!

they shouldnt have let em go, now whether woodly retains agains wonder boy, or loses to mai

rory got wins over both, belletor getting more legit every day

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X