General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I hope mauro ranallo replaces goldberg, not that fuckboy on those UFC fight night cards, jon something

Comment

garuntee if joe rogan didnt have his own following he woulda been let go

goldberg shoulda tried to expand his brand like rogan did but im sure hes good on paper

rumour has it jim rome might be the guy replacing goldberg

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I would love to see Goldberg on JRE and talk about the behind the scene shit on the UFC

Rogan would briefly mention there are quite a few great stories between them

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          garuntee if joe rogan didnt have his own following he woulda been let go

goldberg shoulda tried to expand his brand like rogan did but im sure hes good on paper

rumour has it jim rome might be the guy replacing goldberg
          true, but rogan has gotten a lot better over the years, he used to say whatever was on his mind

i forget which fights but he said before a single hand choke from full mount "He got him in a rape choke!"

another time someguy was getting lit up and Rogan just yelled out "HES GETTING FUCKED UP" man i love old rogan

Comment

even back then they got rogan cause he was the x factor host and and was kinda low key famous

obviously joe wanted to do the commentating for free cause he fucked with mma was the main reason

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I can't stand Goldberg thank fuck.

Get Bas to replace him imo.

Comment

i cant take bas serious after those phone commercials i keep seeing

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Bas doesnt do Goldberg's part, he does Rogan's part

Commentary is split up into two roles, the hype guy and the analyst guy

but i get what you are saying because Bas's charisma can make him the hype guy but tbh i think him and Rogan would fuck around too much during the fights. it would be a JRE podcast during the ppvs lol

side note: Cruz makes Cody walk out... 3-0'd

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTtI60cFp8Q"]Cody Garbrandt Storms out of Interview With Dominick Cruz | UFC 207 - YouTube[/ame]

manager had to say "Dont let this guy get to you"
                  dunno who the manager is but he has a bunch of top 10 guys under his wing

Comment

An episode of JRE >>>> Goldberg

Comment

cruz such a sneak yfuck

the way he gives his ending speech when cody left

dude might be a low key sociopath tbh, I get that vibe from em

Comment

I hope Cody puts him to sleep.

I'm tired of that fragile bitch.

Comment

All of Cody opponents plant their feet and trade shots with him lol Cruz doesn't do that. Definitely an interesting fight

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                          Originally posted by EllC
                          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Of course Cruz doesn't do that. I'm not planning on him doing that.

TJ landed 100+ shots on Cruz, Cody will connect at least one good time. If that will be enough, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                              Originally posted by Moose View Post

Bas doesnt do Goldberg's part, he does Rogan's part

Commentary is split up into two roles, the hype guy and the analyst guy

but i get what you are saying because Bas's charisma can make him the hype guy but tbh i think him and Rogan would fuck around too much during the fights. it would be a JRE podcast during the ppvs lol

side note: Cruz makes Cody walk out... 3-0'd

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTtI60cFp8Q"]Cody Garbrandt Storms out of Interview With Dominick Cruz | UFC 207 - YouTube[/ame]

manager had to say "Dont let this guy get to you"
                              dunno who the manager is but he has a bunch of top 10 guys under his wing
                              Same manager as Khabib
                              TDE

sigpic

Comment

Team AlphaMale gonna get an L again

Cruz >>>
                                TDE

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X