General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

There's nothing anyone can do to convince me this isn't a man.

Comment

Spironolactone is literally a steroid but it is used by body builders for cutting weight so the fact that cyborg is saying it somehow helps rehydrate her seems pretty stupid.

also it should be noted that this is cyborgs first out of competition test of the year, so as much as she always talks about being the most tested athlete they were all during her training camp or the day of a fight...
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        Spironolactone is literally a steroid but it is used by body builders for cutting weight so the fact that cyborg is saying it somehow helps rehydrate her seems pretty stupid.

also it should be noted that this is cyborgs first out of competition test of the year, so as much as she always talks about being the most tested athlete they were all during her training camp or the day of a fight...
        It's not a steroid. It's diuretic, it also has antiandrogen properties. Which would mask/flush any actual steroids being used.

Out of all of the things to be prescribed it's odd that one, for a bad weight cut. Which would likely give the opposite thing you'd want for a bad weight cut.

They're usually used to cut weight, not after a serious weight cut. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

It's not a steroid. It's diuretic, it also has antiandrogen properties. Which would mask/flush any actual steroids being used.

Out of all of the things to be prescribed it's odd that one, for a bad weight cut. Which would likely give the opposite thing you'd want for a bad weight cut.

well it is literally a steroid used to mask anabolic steroids

but it seems like we are essentially saying the same thing, even if we pretended she wasnt using it to mask anything it still makes no sense why should we need to take a banned diuretic due to adverse effects of weight cutting.
          you dont have a sig

Comment

well it is literally a steroid used to mask anabolic steroids

but it seems like we are essentially saying the same thing, even if we pretended she wasnt using it to mask anything it still makes no sense why should we need to take a banned diuretic due to adverse effects of weight cutting.
            That's weird. Everywhere has it labeled a diuretic.

Either way, yeah. That's not something that would be prescribed by a doctor that has worked with Olympians, fighters, etc that knows the banned substance list and all that.

Aside from that it makes no sense that that would be prescribed for something it's used for the exact opposite, and she didn't disclose it. If she told USADA and they knew it wouldn't be news right now.

Comment

It's not even fair to fight her lol I'd love to see her fight Superboy tho

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
              :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
              Originally posted by EllC
              no fucks given, thats a real nigga
              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Are you kidding? She'd murder him.

Dom is only like an inch shorter than him.

Comment

I'd 100% rather fight Rumble than stand across the ring from that thing.

Comment

superboy 5'10
                    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                    Originally posted by EllC
                    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Are you kidding? She'd murder him.

Dom is only like an inch shorter than him.
                      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VqGQCYiODo"]Dana White Impersonates Cris Cyborg in a dress looking like Wanderlei Silva - YouTube[/ame]
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Lmao. I love that video.

Comment

Comment

cyborg more innocent then mary from the bible

#hatersgonnahate

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Brazilians are descendants from Sodom and Gomorrah..

Yoel "Soldier of God" will rape them all
                              TDE

sigpic

Comment

yoel lost to jacare

yoel a crafty little bugger with his extra stool time shinannigans

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X