General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

So basically ferguson is ducking khabib khabib is ducking Aldo Aldo is ducking max and Conor's is ducking all of them
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Max called out aldo for the brooklyn card and aldo accepted, then max said no to the fight cause he wants to go to disneyland (not lying)

Khabib ducking aldo, ferg wants more money so he ducking khabib at the moment, connor def ducking under a sink from everybody

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

holy shit el cucuy slaying everyone. 2 divisions on hold, dana just better pay the boogie man and get back to polishing that fat head
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Tony walks around at 250lbs where does this little baby bear get off talkin smack
          you dont have a sig

Comment

tbh would be super interested at aldo making a run at 155, all hate aside hed make that top 5 a fucking murders row. but dude never actually fights so ill keep dreaming
            you dont have a sig

Comment

aldo vs kabib for least active and most fragile #1 contender of all time?
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                I hope Cruz gets ktfo early.
                If Cory doesn't ko Cruz by the second round he loses. I rather see Cruz and tj fight again tbh

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                Originally posted by EllC
                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Aldo called out khabib? Is he moving up or....

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Aldo needs to move up regardless if he loses his next fight or not. Mctap needs to fight khabib and Aldo needs to fight mctap afterwards with 90% leg kicks lol but hey what do I know

Comment

yeah aldo has been talking about moving up to 155 bc he knows mcgregors never gonna see him at 145 again so he is trying to get an interim title at the weight to secure his spot
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Dam looks like khabib did turn it down because he doesn't bully little people and he thinks no1 is going to think he's the best til he beats ferguson or some shit like that
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Isn't Aldo trying to do exactly what he was crying McNugget was doing?

He's the champ Holloway is the interim champ, they got business to settle before he gets raped by Khabib.

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                            I hope Cruz gets ktfo early.
                            If Cory doesn't ko Cruz by the second round he loses. I rather see Cruz and tj fight again tbh

Yeah, Cody has one option. Cruz will most likely be boring Cruz.

I want to see Cody vs TJ.

Comment

Isn't Aldo trying to do exactly what he was crying McNugget was doing?

He's the champ Holloway is the interim champ, they got business to settle before he gets raped by Khabib.
                              holloway is out for 4-6 weeks bc he hurt his ankle in the pettis fight so he would only be good to go 2 weeks before brooklyn. tbh as much as i hate aldo this is max fault for calling aldo out for brooklyn and not actually thinking of the logistics.
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                                Dam looks like khabib did turn it down because he doesn't bully little people and he thinks no1 is going to think he's the best til he beats ferguson or some shit like that

yep khabib solidified his spot in the running scared triangle

aldo talking to ariel helwani (clearly about beeb and his dad)
                                "They’ve asked me not to say anything. I won’t say who it is because it’s a surprise. A guy we never thought would turn it down turned it down, because his father didn’t think it was good. I’m tired of people turning down fights. I want to put some pressure so they’ll take the fight."
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X