General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Disneyland>>>>>>the belt

-max

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Not even trolling when I ask this but you know before the fight starts and the ref says to protect yaself at all times, how come the ref stop fights even though a hurt fighter is still "protecting" themselves. Face covered, defensive position, ect

Example Diaz/Thomson

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

I have no problem with it, just kinda contradicting

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
          Not even trolling when I ask this but you know before the fight starts and the ref says to protect yaself at all times, how come the ref stop fights even though a hurt fighter is still "protecting" themselves. Face covered, defensive position, ect

Example Diaz/Thomson

It depends on what your operational definition of protecting yourself is imo. I believe the term "intelligently defending yourself" is a little bit more accurate and specific because you can cover up but if youre still taking shots than youre not properly or intelligently defending yourself.

Same can be said if you are out of it but still have your hands over your head you are defending but not intelligently enough for the fight to continue.

So thats why I think they say defend yourself at all times because if you arent doing it well enough theyll stop it. Im sure there are specifics as to what is defending and what is not in the rules tho
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

Example Diaz/Thomson

It depends on what your operational definition of protecting yourself is imo. I believe the term "intelligently defending yourself" is a little bit more accurate and specific because you can cover up but if youre still taking shots than youre not properly or intelligently defending yourself.

Same can be said if you are out of it but still have your hands over your head you are defending but not intelligently enough for the fight to continue.

So thats why I think they say defend yourself at all times because if you arent doing it well enough theyll stop it. Im sure there are specifics as to what is defending and what is not in the rules tho
            Makes perfect sense, thx. I feel like if you're still eating alot of shots and not trying to atleast get out of that situation then ya sure thing stop the fight

Comment

Cro Cop vs King Mo December 29th.

Comment

Example Diaz/Thomson

The ref saved diaz life in that fight

I think thats the fight his corner literally threw in the towel into the octogan lmaoo

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Yea they did

Comment

bisping is the fighter of the year for 2017. What a time to be alive
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

aldo saying khabib turned a down a LW interm fight with him

apprently aldo getting a 155 interm title match with someone :/

aldo>

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Doubt it.

Khabib vs Faguson is supposed to go down in March for the interim.

Comment

Ducking Holloway <<<

Comment

Aldo a fuckin idiot that still thinks he "accidentally" loss to mctap

Comment

And Cruz is gonna wash Cody. I'll empty my rep on it

Comment

I hope Cruz gets ktfo early.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X