General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

MVP vs Anderson Silva would be highly entertaining with their styles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by young vic View Post
      lmao theyd both just stand their with their arms down circling like sharks and then one would eventually get a 1 punch KO
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        Originally posted by young vic View Post
        lmao theyd both just stand their with their arms down circling like sharks and then one would eventually get a 1 punch KO
        Exactly
        sigpic

Comment

mvp is basically a normal level ufc fighter that went to fight at the kid arena

phil davis is wrecking shit over there too

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

My golden rule is at least 12 fights in a decent promotion before going into the UFC, MVP only got like what 9 fights? I would give him more time to grow before he gets wrestled to death by somebody in the top 10

He does have a good chance against Sliva tho

Comment

Anybody has a good chance against Silva, that's not saying much.

Comment

cat zingano fighting julia penn at ufc 200

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

Comment

who cares about silva , everyone awaiting the return of da gawd gsp

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                      i would piss my pants if they announced gsp for ufc 200

highly doubt it cause why would gsp want to be under a mcnugget fight

when he returns hes definitely headlining and its def gotta be in canada imo

Comment

I figured he was gonna come back in time for MSG instead of 200 if anything bc at this point that card is as stacked as it needs to be
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

oh worrrrd we were just talkin about her the other day haha good shit UFC. Juliana look fine af too but Cat gonna get the dub and then she should be next up for the title after
                          sigpic

Comment

Kflo said in an poscast that gsp is returning but for sure not for 200 but msg event, gsp prefers super fights, if diaz can beat mcgregor again he would be the most likely fight.... Kflo insisted that his sources for that statment is legit

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post

Kflo said in an poscast that gsp is returning but for sure not for 200 but msg event, gsp prefers super fights, if diaz can beat mcgregor again he would be the most likely fight.... Kflo insisted that his sources for that statment is legit
                              gsps trainer did say that he would be coming back for the title though, I highly doubt his priority is super fights but obviously mcgregor/gsp is the biggest fight to make and will be the biggest draw oat

Comment

maybe he comes back for the superfight, see how things conclude with whoever lawler faces /what happens with wonderboy/rory and then gsp will jump back in the WW mix

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X