General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I'd cum instantaneously
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Conor would woop Pettis easyy
      TDE

sigpic

Comment

The only thing annoying about that kick is that he ain't even knock him out with it...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by young vic View Post
          The only thing annoying about that kick is that he ain't even knock him out with it...
          Quiet. When the gif ends it looked like Bendo died. I choose to remember it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Originally posted by young vic View Post
            Quiet. When the gif ends it looked like Bendo died. I choose to remember it that way.
            you ain't lying
            sigpic

Comment

Mcgregor throws those kicks to lock up his opponent's head movement, basic striking technique lol why yall bashing on that?

Comment

No. He doesn't.

Basic striking technique? He'd throw 50 wheel kicks that never land? Easily evaded and out of reach to follow up? No.

He tries to do flashy shit that fails. If that was basic striking technique a lot more people would look like retards throwing kicks that don't land.

Comment

watch his fight vs holloway, it limited holloway's headmovement, a guy known for having good movement

Comment

that nate diaz fight, i dunno wtf he was doing but other than that

Comment

McGregor throws quite a bit of unnecessary flashy stuff but he is very good at leg kicks and doing so with a purpose. Doing one doesn't negate the presence of the other.

(I'd like to join in more of these conversations but you guys move it along too quick and I get caught up doing other shit with the little one to actually contribute anything, so I only read the last page or so and chime in, apologies if it's redundant)

Comment

No. He doesn't.

Basic striking technique? He'd throw 50 wheel kicks that never land? Easily evaded and out of reach to follow up? No.

He tries to do flashy shit that fails. If that was basic striking technique a lot more people would look like retards throwing kicks that don't land.
                        Didn't see any of those in the Alvarez fight...

Conor >>>>
                        TDE

sigpic

Comment

Lol at mctap beating rumble. A couple of leg kicks and a that vicious hand would get the job done. Woodley would wash him too if he wasn't such a pussy that leans on the cage

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                          Originally posted by EllC
                          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                            Mcgregor throws those kicks to lock up his opponent's head movement, basic striking technique lol why yall bashing on that?
                            It's to keep distance as well.... Eddie a fuckin idiot. I just realized he kept going left. Basically walking into the punches. Horrible fight iq

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

No. He doesn't.

are you kidding me? conor has some of the slickest and most effective kicks out, they freeze the opponents ...

not to mention conor easily outkicked aldo who is one of the kicking greats...
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by American Badass View Post
                                McGregor throws quite a bit of unnecessary flashy stuff but he is very good at leg kicks and doing so with a purpose. Doing one doesn't negate the presence of the other.

(I'd like to join in more of these conversations but you guys move it along too quick and I get caught up doing other shit with the little one to actually contribute anything, so I only read the last page or so and chime in, apologies if it's redundant)
                                Just quote ppl. I love to debate

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X