General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

What a weird bastard
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

garuntee dana mad af right now about this fighters assosiation

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Dana is going to beat the shit out of Mighty Mouse to get his anger out.

Comment

imagine if mighty mouse didnt dominate his division

his weight classes would be even less watched than it is now

literally free fight nights get more views then him

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

so the ebi 10 finals were dope as fuck this weekend.

Geo is a beast and i wouldnt let eddie cummings anywhere near my shoes
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

MM should just fight 135 pounders at 125 in handicap matches from now on

elliot is 135 pounder anyways
              you dont have a sig

Comment

also ryan hall has to be the most annoying fighter to fight right now.

dude just goes to the butt scoot position whenever threatened. It times like these we need cheating Brazilians to soccer kick ppl into being real fighters.

fun fact: matt serras brother nick serra got DQ'd for not getting up from a butt scoot in his last fight
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Lmao ya pretty sure mm set a record low gate for the year
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

so apparently Mcgregor is rumored to appear in a new season of Game Of Thrones,
                    this guy is the most popular athlete on the planet, Mcgregor the f'n Goat

Comment

hopefully he gets the same treatment as the other gingers on the show got

Comment

mcgregor about to kill the mountain to solidify his spot as all weight world champion.
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                          mcgregor about to kill the mountain to solidify his spot as all weight world champion.

He will then go after the Mother of Dragons' Title, to be a once again a two title holder

Comment

imagine all the mcnugget haters when conor raw dog fucks dany on screen. only dude in the ufc with more title before his name then an actual GOT character
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

the mcgregor haters..aka moose, will be like "Mctap lucky that they didnt cast Frankie Edgar as the next Imp, Frankie The Imp Edgar would murk Mctap on Game on Thrones"

Comment

mcnugget gonna be a random that dies on screen with like 2 lines of dialogue garunteed

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X