General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Im glad through all this back and forth with Mcgregor, we stand united on Romero being the GOAT of cheating. shit i need to take notes from this guy for my college exams.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope Attitude View Post
      I'm not speaking on his match, I thought he should have been DQ'd. Just commenting on Weidman being an above average wrestler that Romero is unarguably better strictly in wrestling.
      Strictly wrestling Romero is probably the best in MMA period.

Fuck him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        I'm not speaking on his match, I thought he should have been DQ'd. Just commenting on Weidman being an above average wrestler that Romero is unarguably better strictly in wrestling.

Fuck him though.
        if you had to bet a rack, who you got winning? bisping or romero?

I think romero will win, pretty sure he still got some cheating strats he hasn't used yet.

Comment

Hendricks is up there, Cejudo is up there, if Askren went UFC he'd definitely enter the conversation as the best. But yeah Romero probably the best currently doing it, not a fan of his regardless.

Comment

Hendo wrestled the fuck out of Bisbing when they first fought, Romero will likely do worse if he doesn't just stand with him.

-- And likely will find a way to cheat of course --

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post

Fuck him though.
              if you had to bet a rack, who you got winning? bisping or romero?

I think romero will win, pretty sure he still got some cheating strats he hasn't used yet.
              If I was forced to bet I'd put it on Romero. Bisbing just arguably lost a 5 round fight with Dan Henderson.

If it's in England, goes 5 rounds, Bisping will win. Lol

Romero will find a way to cheat and just overwhelm Bisping. He's too strong. Bisping might win a couple rounds then get tko'd. Imo.

I hope Bisping can pull off a win though.

Comment

weidman beaten quite of few UFC fighters back in wrestling in college, i cant remember all of em but i do recall he beating ryan bader for sure. Askren murk'd Weidman in college as well tho. Askren for sure in the top 5. I wish Khabib was a bigger guy, i would love to see how he would match up with those guys. Khabib does wrestle against DC quite often tho.

Comment

And Hendricks murked Askren.

Khabib recently showed interest in going to 170. I'd like to see Khabib vs Hendricks strictly grappling match.

Comment

DC a dope wrestler. Fun fact my wrestling coach throughout high school beat Randleman (RIP) in the NCCA finals.

Comment

im arguably the best wrestler not in the UFC atm

Comment

Anyone else going to watch Chael's event? Jon Jones vs Dan Henderson main eventing.

Comment

If bisping cam get caught by a 40 yeaar old man imagine wht romero gonna do

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

If Bisping knocks out Romero I'll throw a party for everyone who hates Romero.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                              im arguably the best wrestler not in the UFC atm
                              only thing you're wrestling is your identity crisis with Roy Nelson

Comment

Anyone else going to watch Chael's event? Jon Jones vs Dan Henderson main eventing.
                                Wht time

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X