General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    If DC loses to rumble i bet they make jon jones fight DC for a title shot to punish him
    Thats not a punishment, that PPV would do numbers and theyd get a piece of that, hed be down in a heartbeat.

Imagine july august time after Conner has had a few months off Conner being on the same card as Jones comeback would be the UFC's perfect scenario
    Dana said that he will never risk having Jon as the main event again so his only chance at ppv money will be a title fight imo. but Dana saying it doesnt make it true i guess haha
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Dana aint swingin dick anymore

Comment

if he aint fighting for the title tho, and for example are on a conor card they wont be the main event. i figured only the main event would get ppv% but i dont know that for a fact
        you dont have a sig

Comment

the amount of times dana has said one thing and done something else is crazy

he literally lies 80% of the time

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
            the amount of times dana has said one thing and done something else is crazy

he literally lies 80% of the time
            no doubt about that, but i tend to believe him when its jon jones hate since dana has disliked him for a long time and getting a different main event for 200 must have been crazy
            you dont have a sig

Comment

ever since they had to cancel a whole event because Jones didnt feel like he was ready to fight chael, dana has always looked down on Jones.

Yall must have forgotten that DC beaten rumble before. Granted that Rumble was about to connect with DC, Rumble's ground game isnt on the same level as DC. I believe this fight is gonna be up against the cage. DC does have a lot of heart to be able to survive a few monster haymakers of Rumble.

If DC loses, I think he goes after Jones because that will be the quickest shortcut to another titleshot. Unless UFC gives Jones the titleshot right away.

I believe Jones wants to be at MSG on Nov 2017, so maybe that will be his return fight unless he picks up a tune up fight around july.

Comment

who ever loses against corm and rumble will def fight jones imo

literally no one else in the division is close a title shot, gustuffson got beat by all three

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Gus got robbed vs Cormier and possibly Jones.

Rumble is the only one to decisively beat him.

Comment

he literally had a boxing match with corm and still lost

he had the best opportunity to win that fight but he couldnt

and he lost to jones when jones barely gave a fuck about the fight

rumble prob the only one that took him seriously and he got smashed

Comment

Fuck no. Cormier didn't beat Gustaffson clearly.

Gustafson is the only person to come close to stopping DC.

Comment

never said he clearly won against gus

i said corm fought in a way that gave gus basically the best chance for success and still pulled out a victory even if it was really close

Comment

imagine if khabib fought anthony pettis and only fought a stand up fight with him and still won the fight

thats what corm vs guss was

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                            never said he clearly won against gus

i said corm fought in a way that gave gus basically the best chance for success and still pulled out a victory even if it was really close
                            Gus forced him to fight that fight though.

Cormier struggles with tall/long guys with good wrestling, just like Jones, Gus was able to take him down as well.

Comment

Gus!

Comment

guss the amazing striker got fucked up by a guy whos like 5 foot 8 and his main weapon was holding gus's head with one arm and uppercutting with the other

it looked hilarious cause guss had that "wtf do i do face on"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X