General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

thats why he is still today the richest MMA fighter OAT and thats in american dollars. in canadian he couldnt even spend all that money if he tried
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

thats right canadas hero has more money than even the king of ireland himself. so suck on that. he was making big "mcgregor money" when conor was fixing toliets in the slums
      you dont have a sig

Comment

danas such a fucking racist. shoulda seen his boston ass from a mile away
        you dont have a sig

Comment

starting a gofundme for starting my own fight promotion fk this.

who you guys wanna see gsp face? im thinking his shoot box style would go well against something with alot of kill power like a lion or a dolphin
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
            gsp got paid more by under armour than 99 % of the ufc's roster's combine life earnings
            This is mostly true. Lol That's why GSP didn't want to come back. The UFC would have to pay that out of their pocket obviously, Reebok won't.

UFC told him to fuck off will that greasy shit.

Comment

gsp the goat and it aint even a debate

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

lets not forget how dana made up that gsp went to the hospital after the hendricks fight even tho he showed up for the press conference 15 mins later.

lets not forget dana said he was scared to come back to nevada the the NSAC had to change bc gsp beat hendricks

lets not forget the dana said gsp owes it to the company to continue defend his belt after all theyve done for him

you dont have a sig

Comment

i just cant wait till mcgregor announces hes having his kid and he is taking a year off

"you dont go up after a fight like that and say hey listen im gonna go take some time off and do whatever. if thats the case retire" -dana white 2013

"conor needs to take some time off because hes got some shit to do." dana white 2016
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

I thought he said he owes it to the fans, the UFC, and Johny Hendricks to at least give him a re-match?

You know, because Hendricks smashed him and got robbed.

Comment

fuck that racist twat
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

No doubt the UFC is falling apart. If GSP goes to Bellator then they'll take a big hit.

Not to me, I don't watch GSP fights I can't sit through 8 hours of him laying on someone.

He's going to go to Bellator and get smashed by the actual GOAT Chael P.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          I thought he said he owes it to the fans, the UFC, and Johny Hendricks to at least give him a re-match?

why would an athlete owe anything to anyone? def not ufc or jonny hendricks why the fuck would he owe him anything? the fans didnt make him a champion lmao yall stoopid about this
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

No doubt the UFC is falling apart. If GSP goes to Bellator then they'll take a big hit.

Not to me, I don't watch GSP fights I can't sit through 8 hours of him laying on someone.

He's going to go to Bellator and get smashed by the actual GOAT Chael P.
                            chael p vs gs p at gangsta weight
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

why would an athlete owe anything to anyone? def not ufc or jonny hendricks why the fuck would he owe him anything? the fans didnt make him a champion lmao yall stoopid about this
                              I agree, I don't think GSP owed it to anyone. In the moment I could understand Dana being angry and saying he owes people.

Win a controversial decision, then "take some time off" immediately. You know how crazy it gets if a high profile fight ends in controversy, also I think Dana thought he wanted to keep the belt and not fight.

Not that it's right, I do understand that part.

Comment

Poti is going off ITT.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X