General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

also brazil approves instant replay on calls made in the octogon

brazil stay's killing everyone allways 10 steps ahead of everyone else

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/10/brazili...-john-mccarthy

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
      Originally posted by Moose View Post
      If Rumble loses to Cormier, should he make a run at heavyweight?
      naw, we all know Cain bout to rule again, no point in stepping on each other toes

Remember when Cormier lost to Jones? Cain was literally the shoulder to cry on. That homo ass bond cant be broken no matter how much money you pay them.

I've been to AKA once ( got a free 1 day trial) and if they know you're just a casual (like me) they're going fuckin hard on you. Man come to think of it, i think they gave out those 1 day trials to bait people into asswhoopins. Cormier is a nice guy tho no lie.

If Cormier loses i see him fighting Gus for the second time. Rumble vs Jones should happen next.

Plus it will be 1-1, so i see a trilogy (that nobody asked for) gonna happen
      yo forgot to read his question before you responded
      oh shit good catch fam, I just dont see rumble losing this time, gotta mind my bias

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
        also brazil approves instant replay on calls made in the octogon

brazil stay's killing everyone allways 10 steps ahead of everyone else

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/10/brazili...-john-mccarthy
        hm a bit confused by this, so they can review how a fight was ended to make sure nothing foul was in play.

So for example, a groin kick that then lend to a KO would mean the victory is now disqualified instead of winning?

Im guessing this doesnt stop early stoppages then since this rule does not restart the fight

Comment

What if GSP ended his contract to start a new one with the UFC on better terms??? hmmmmm. Eddie Bravo conspiracy face

also i see no fights for him outside of UFC that would regenerate the money hes been asking for, maybe that WW champ in bellator (as a fan it would be dope, totally not a money fight)

Comment

LMAO

GSP stans on suicide watch right now!!

Where you at, Cook????

Montreal stay losing!!

Fuck GSP and Anderson Silva, the sport will not be elevated in any way if their old asses come back..
            TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
              LMAO

GSP stans on suicide watch right now!!

Where you at, Cook????

Montreal stay losing!!

Fuck GSP and Anderson Silva, the sport will not be elevated in any way if their old asses come back..
              GSP must had said Yall aint shit without me
              then UFC dropped his ass

LOL WW division way more interesting now than ever before!

Canada be losing

Comment

LMAOOOO

What happened? I thought GSP was coming back and it was the biggest announcement ever?

Comment

R.I.P Greasy.

Comment

gsp did what every fighter wishes they could do

afford a decent lawyer and say fuck this bs contract

him and fedor could headline a card and break all records

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

What if GSP ended his contract to start a new one with the UFC on better terms??? hmmmmm. Eddie Bravo conspiracy face

also i see no fights for him outside of UFC that would regenerate the money hes been asking for, maybe that WW champ in bellator (as a fan it would be dope, totally not a money fight)
                      the thing is if he fights literally anywhere else he can have his own sponsors. so bellator wouldnt have to pay him dick bc underarmor is already paying him like 3mil+ a year iirc

despite what dana has been spewing lately gsp is not coming back for the money. dude makes easily 6mil a year off sponsors for sitting on his couch why would he expect to make more off the ufc? the answer is he wouldnt thats the thing he would be taking a pay cut to fight no matter what
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

tags on point as always
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

the thing is if he fights literally anywhere else he can have his own sponsors. so bellator wouldnt have to pay him dick bc underarmor is already paying him like 3mil+ a year iirc

despite what dana has been spewing lately gsp is not coming back for the money. dude makes easily 6mil a year off sponsors for sitting on his couch why would he expect to make more off the ufc? the answer is he wouldnt thats the thing he would be taking a pay cut to fight no matter what
                          It is through the UFC for the exposure GSP was getting, if Bellator cannot get eyes on GSP then i doubt his big sponsors will be on board. I'm not sure UnderArmor would sponsor somebody would is lacking in views. GSP might have to get those Badboy eyes and Condom depot brands on them shorts

Comment

It is through the UFC for the exposure GSP was getting, if Bellator cannot get eyes on GSP then i doubt his big sponsors will be on board. I'm not sure UnderArmor would sponsor somebody would is lacking in views. GSP might have to get those Badboy eyes and Condom depot brands on them shorts
                            bro his big sponsors are on board to pay him that much for being retired and just doing his thing when they ask. hes getting paid all this right now to sit at home and not fight.

if he goes anywhere and does anything theyll be ecstatic
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

:'( ive had just about enough today everyone not Canadian is going on ignore until gsp announces that he has a match set up against krazy horse
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

gsp got paid more by under armour than 99 % of the ufc's roster's combine life earnings

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X