General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

literally no way she can win

nunes got better striking and a black belt on the gruond

foh with that white belt arm bar shit

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Cat destroyed Nunes.

Comment

Holy shit. Nunes got stopped by Alexis Davis?

Looool.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Anyone watching TUF? Is there anyone that can beat MM? I'm about to start watching.
          me and my girl have been watching. only up to the 5th episode so far, but its not even close to someone being a challenge for MM.

I like the show but during the fights im always sitting there like these guys are gonna get killed by ya boy mousey
          I got to finish up episode 4 and 5. Nobody really stands out too much, that New Zeland dude that lives in Thailand could catch him (unlikely) and Sakuraba could submit him, good luck getting him down. He has a lot of openings in his stand up and takedowns.

Comment

i dont really see any of the guys from this season beating dj, im more interested in cejuda vs benevidez

Comment

I agree, unless a GSP/Serra situation happens. That would be great for MM's career.

I think Benavidez stops Cejudo pretty early.

I like this idea of having champions from all different organizations fight. It gives better fights for the show and higher talent. All the fights on the show have been better than 99% of the Flyweight fights in the UFC to date.

Comment

haha some of cjedoofos guys were knocking him down and shit in sparing, dude is a bum training bums.

benevidez got the best chance out of anyone in the division but even that is a long shot imo. also he has the most practice
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

He's such a retard, tbh.

Their trash talk is sooo cringeworthy.

Comment

lmaooo i know henry especially just grinds my gears i cant stand him trying to talk smack and be a good role model at the same time. its so bad it bothers me but i also cant look away aha
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Cejudo starting trash talk: You know, bro. You're not being a very good role model. I came from a good family. I have a good background.

Like what the fuck. If he said "you're a bitch" and that's all would have made better trash talk than anything he's ever attempted.

Comment

worse than the dillishaw and dominque trash talk?

and with nunes ronda happening on 207, gsp basically garunteed for 206

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          worse than the dillishaw and dominque trash talk?

and with nunes ronda happening on 207, gsp basically garunteed for 206
                          Waaaaayyyyy worse.

They make Dillashaw and Cruz look like Chael Sonnen and Michael Bisping.

Comment

mickey gal vs sage north cut should have dope trash talking

mickey: "imm gonna kill this guy hes clown that doesnt deserve the hype"

sage: "Im glad i heard you opinion, got any chorse for me to help out with?'

Comment

Sage is going to starch Mickey Gal unless it gets to the ground, tbh.

Comment

Completely unrelated. Poti or BBJ, have you been to a hockey game?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X