General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
    Dont i cant type for shit on my phone,

Anyways mcgregor news: his girl is pregnant and will plan in taking a year off of mma, he plans on releasing both belts in the process(or just one if he loses)

Sources being sbg and friends of mcgregor
    called this
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Its been a well known fact that what UFC does differently than boxing is that they book matches that they believe the public wants, not based on rankings like boxing
      Not necessarily. They used to follow the rankings better, they put the fights that make sense more than the "money fights".

Now it's pretty much a free-for-all.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how they'll book matches post-Joe Silva
        TDE

sigpic

Comment

Joe Silva could match a pair of shoes that was set out in front of him.

Comment

Matching big name fights is a easy imo

the tough part is matching fights with the younger roster, cant feed all your prospects to the wolves now can we?

Comment

Matching big name fights is a easy imo

the tough part is matching fights with the younger roster, cant feed all your prospects to the wolves now can we?
              Survival of the fittest.

Comment

In other news, I hope Sage headkicks that cunt Mickey Gall into oblivion
                TDE

sigpic

Comment

this video got me so fucking hype
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aewe-cTaHA"]two girls four punches - YouTube[/ame]
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

damn i wanted to see if they achieved there goal

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

where the hendo vs bisping thread [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]

ill make the next one

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Then why did GSP say he wanted that fight?

Well, every other fight too and sign the contract for how many? None.
                        he's just showing he'll fight anybody I guess, that fight will generate $ too obviously, Silva's just washed up & I don't want to see him fight again & it's a waste of a GSP fight.
                        http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

and "GSP returns to fight old washed up silva in a non title fight" is wack.
                          if GSP and the UFC is still interested in Bisping/gsp then they're probably waiting to see what happens tonight , maybe thats why GSP hasn't announced shit yet.

Comment

anderson vs gsp the biggest match up they can do if a belt isnt on the line

recently saw post where anderson was talking about being upset with ufc matching making, prob for the negotiations for the gsp fight most likely

Comment

yeah he was going off saying ufc disrespecting brazilians these days too.
                              silva probably mad gsp getting waay more than him. what a bitch

Comment

doubt anderson gonna go against gsp

Anderson recently going on record bashing the UFC for unfair treatment lollolol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X