General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

facts jacare had 2-3 mins on top of romero and romero got up

widedick has met his match

romero low key brazillian too, he just aint tellin no one

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

just peeped weidmans resume and it aint impressive at all

his first 3-4 wins are agianst people that have either been cut or about to be, some of em have 4 straight losses

his fight with munoz dont really count cause its fucking munoz, beat anderson and vitor who are both basically retired vets

prob betting on this fight will posts pics

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Weidman got exposed.

Romero the faggot hater will butcher him
        TDE

sigpic

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrAYdQCYr98"]Joe react to Nate Diaz saying I was going down on purpose vs Conor McGregor to trick him - YouTube[/ame]

diaz the gawd lol
          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
          Originally posted by EllC
          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
            Jacare couldnt do it to a tired Romero, and Jacare is the most dangerous BJJ guy in the MW division.

If Chris can handle the blizt I see him taking it in the later rounds but I wouldnt be surprised if Romero finishes him in 2
            Weidman seems more creative with Jiu Jitsu. Remember when he had Anderson in an Ezekiel choke? Lol

Comment

"UFC fighter Josh Samman, 28, is in need of some prayers. Early reports indicate that the UFC middleweight was found unresponsive earlier today, and that one other was found deceased. A name has been associated with the deceased but we will not release pending next of kin notification.
              A Reddit user broke the news via the MMA section of Reddit:
              “A friend of mine called me this morning and told me a old co-worker of his was found dead in a south Florida apartment and josh samman was found un responsive with him. He said josh is still in the hospital in critical condition.”
              Following that, FloCombat reporter Jim Edwards confirmed that Samman is indeed in the hospital and fighting for his life, stating:
              “Josh is in a bad way in hospital right now, alive to my knowledge, but in a bad way.”
              Aside from competing, Samman is also also a columist for the UFC website and BloodyElbow.com
              He lost his girlfriend in 2013, something Samman said he felt somewhat responsible for. There was a period of time where Samman did not know if he would ever fight again. After a string of injuries and a dramatic comeback, Samman earned one of the organization’s highlight reel knockouts on her birthday, one of the most emotional moments in the UFC octagon. He currently holds a professional 12-4 mixed martial arts record.
              Our thoughts and prayers go out to Josh Samman and his family."

Comment

is that the dude that had that really fucked up backstory leading up to his fight

where his gf died and along with his parents or something?

Comment

either way i hope he gets better

dont really mean it cause i dont really kno em but its the thought that counts right

Comment

Yeah, that's him.

Idc either way, just reporting, tbh.

Comment

hes a bloody elbow colominst and they dont even post a story about it lol

thats cold af

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Jacare couldnt do it to a tired Romero, and Jacare is the most dangerous BJJ guy in the MW division.

If Chris can handle the blizt I see him taking it in the later rounds but I wouldnt be surprised if Romero finishes him in 2
                        Weidman seems more creative with Jiu Jitsu. Remember when he had Anderson in an Ezekiel choke? Lol
                        come on bruh, compared to Jacare?!

another point to make is that Weidman couldnt get out of Rockhold's full mount, now imagine Romero on top (pause)

I can't really recall Weidman's career, but has he spent time on his back? Romero bout to get that takedown. Only way weidman is gonna win is by waiting it out till Romero is tired or with his striking

Comment

BloodyElbow posts a lot of trash imo, i usually stick with MMAfighting or you niggas, but if i am in the mood for TMZ style of journalism ill turn to Bloodyelbow

Comment

Eddie is going off on interviews and bragging about how he plans on taking conor down to stop him asap, hes not gonna stand with him. I see this fight gonna be up against the cage for the most part imo.

Eddie is gonna blizt to back up Mcgregor, and if Mcgregor can't counter it then the fight is gonna be pressed against the cage. I do believe Mcgregor has improved on his TD but that was against Nate Diaz who usually just uses trips to get the TD.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

come on bruh, compared to Jacare?!

another point to make is that Weidman couldnt get out of Rockhold's full mount, now imagine Romero on top (pause)

I can't really recall Weidman's career, but has he spent time on his back? Romero bout to get that takedown. Only way weidman is gonna win is by waiting it out till Romero is tired or with his striking
                              I didn't say he was better at Jiu Jitsu, I said he is more creative.

Weidman couldn't get out of Rockhold's guard because he was already fucked up.

If it gets past the first Weidman will easily fuck him up with cardio alone.

Comment

Eddie is going off on interviews and bragging about how he plans on taking conor down to stop him asap, hes not gonna stand with him. I see this fight gonna be up against the cage for the most part imo.

Eddie is gonna blizt to back up Mcgregor, and if Mcgregor can't counter it then the fight is gonna be pressed against the cage. I do believe Mcgregor has improved on his TD but that was against Nate Diaz who usually just uses trips to get the TD.
                                Might be a tactic to keep McNugget thinking, but probably not. We seen what he did to Pettis, that's probably what he does this fight too. I hope he gets ko'd trying to lay on to of him.

But, at the same time I hope Eddie wins any way possible.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X