General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Lol GSP is going to say he wants every fight just as an attempt to keep his name relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      is they didn't need this fight to sell the card. Eddie vs Khabib would have sufficed, it's a good card.
      ]

Thats all fun and what not. Youre an avid MMA fan or MMA purist. So ya your bummed out the people who deserve to fight arnt. But UFC bout the $$$ and you know this also. Conner adds like 25 million in ppv sales if he is on the card. I think Conner Diaz 2 was 44 million total ppv iirc.

They got plenty of fights on the card that MMA fans will dig, theyre just using their cash cow to top off the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        Originally posted by Moose View Post
        is they didn't need this fight to sell the card. Eddie vs Khabib would have sufficed, it's a good card.
        ]

Thats all fun and what not. Youre an avid MMA fan or MMA purist. So ya your bummed out the people who deserve to fight arnt. But UFC bout the $$$ and you know this also. Conner adds like 25 million in ppv sales if he is on the card. I think Conner Diaz 2 was 44 million total ppv iirc.

They got plenty of fights on the card that MMA fans will dig, theyre just using their cash cow to top off the event.
        Yeah, I know. They could have put McNugget vs the number 30 guy and it would have boosted sales.

Shit, do McGregor vs Khabib for #1 contender or McGregor vs RDA since that was already planned and give Khabib the shot on the same card.

Ronda's return would probably have been just as big. Many more options than possibly tying up 2 divisions just for fuckery. If McGregor does win it's obviously going to be Diaz 3 (Khabib gets fucked again) or jump to 70 for a "super fight" without giving up the 45 belt leaving everything fucked up.

Comment

Or at very least cut the fucking bullshit Gastelum vs Cowboy fight and give us Cowboy vs Khabib that has fallen through a million times.

Comment

if connor doesnt have to give up his belt ill cut people irl

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

welp saw that one coming from a mile away. I get why ppl would be upset about him not defending his belt but the fact that it is against aldo again is what makes me not care.

I just wanna see good fights and nate vs conor was a hell of a good fight, i expect eddie vs conor will be too. i do not care to see aldo vs conor again tho that shit was over a year of build up for less time then it takes me to bust a nut into a warm grapefruit
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

if i can get to newyork for about a grand or less ill be boing and knocking out every mcnugget fan i see

if you got green you gonna bleed

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

anderson vs gsp would do double the numbers this fight gonna do

Comment

gsp vs anderson>>

2012>>
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Mcgregor vs Alvarez is no where near as bad as Bisping vs Hendo

People want to see Bisping vs Hendo 2? sure they do, but people want to see Mcgregor even more. Mcgregor is in the top 10 at least while Hendo is ranked 13 IIRC.

Mcgregor is holding a division hostage? Not really, Aldo is the secretary for the belt, people can fight him in the meanwhile.

The UFC's sells pitch for Mcgregor is Future Greatness. Somebody who is so close to becoming a Legend over a short period of time. Laugh all you want, but thats how they market him. Mcgregor deserves to not be held to the common standard. He put in more work than any other in the UFC atm.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        I don't get why people r talking about this and dana still sucking his dick, is this news? conor got a fuckin LW title shot lined up months & months ago,
                        bum ass dos anjos got hurt and then conor made the company millions in back to back fights, the 2nd being a fuckin rematch. give the guy a break, he can do wtf he wants....
                        http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

no1 wants to see aldo/mcgregor rematch smh

Comment

it's like you're still surprised the golden goose gets to do whatever he wants

Comment

Originally posted by Riddle Me Piiss View Post
                              Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                              I don't get why people r talking about this and dana still sucking his dick, is this news? conor got a fuckin LW title shot lined up months & months ago,
                              bum ass dos anjos got hurt and then conor made the company millions in back to back fights, the 2nd being a fuckin rematch. give the guy a break, he can do wtf he wants....
                              its news because dana white said he had to fight aldo or he would get stripped after the second fight with nate,

connor vs nate 2 was a favor to mcgregor not the ufc, dana wanted him to fight aldo back then goofy

Comment

doesnt matter if people dont want to see aldo vs mcgregor this isnt wwe were the most popular guys fight each other its a sport

no ones suprised that dana got connors dick in his mouth, wht is surprising is how far hes got his littte mcnugget dick in there

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X