General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Cowboy supposedly has an incredible fight coming up too. Him and Rogan were talking about it on JRE.
    Apparently it's a good friend of his, and his girlfriends favorite fighter.

Interesting.
    really good match up, also did he hinted that its gonna be in MSG?

My money would be on Robbie Lawler or Hendricks due to my belief cowboy is gonna fight WW

If yall based this theory off of "his girlfriend's favorite fighter," clearly its Sexyama, every girl's favorite duh.

Hendricks would be a good shot for Cowboy. Lawyer too, I think it's going to be a 155er. Cowboy seems to be friends with everyone. Cowboy vs Jon Jones return?

Comment

joe silva leaving the ufc....

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

who will ever fill the shoes of the 4 ' 6 joe silva

that being said picking which fighters fight each other seems like an ez job but im guessing he does a littler bit more than that

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by morningglory View Post
          that gif tho goooodamn

Comment

Pettis vs Swanson

Comment

Pettis vs Swanson

man when joe rogan swallows that fucking lip of chew i almost died
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Lmao. That entire show was gold.

Comment

I never have enough time to watch in one sitting but im like an hour in and its one of the best/funny podcasts ive ever seen.

i recommend to all UFC heads. so far topics include but are not limited to budwiser, dmt, chew, scuba diving, and talk about eddie bravo getting so drunk that he thinks the sky is falling

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqM4E6LxMCM"]Joe Rogan Experience #699 - Donald Cerrone - YouTube[/ame]
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

yeah Rogan has the best podcast by far.
                    http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

rogan is decent, bravo is enough for me to not ever watch one though. can't watch a grown man who hasn't had a stated opinion in his life that he hasn't welched on shortly after expressing it.

fully understand why a large portion of the sport jiu-jitsu community hate that fucks guts.

Comment

They hate Eddie, because he smashed Royler Gracie who was supposed to take over as Jiu Jitsu "God" after Helio Gracie. When he was a brown belt. Every Gracie family member is always salty.

10th Planet >>> Gracie

He elevated Jiu Jitsu, and they didn't like it, because it took the light off of them. The Gracies are frauds. Eddie helped expose that. Not to mention the countless other things.

Eddie Bravo >

Comment

In other news, Bisbing called out "Pussy" Georges St. Pierre for UFC 206.

Comment

Bisping is a stupid cunt.

Hope he loses the belt and stick to his desk job permanently.
                            TDE

sigpic

Comment

EBI rules making jujitsu relevant

Eddie a conspiracy moron (but entertaining) and besides that hes a pretty smart dude and has done a ton for the sport. 10 years from now when dudes are making a decent dollar for doing jujitsu competitions itll be because of Eddie.

Comment

EBI shits on Metamoris and classic point tournaments and their "submission" only they stall and hold on each other for 20 minutes to get a draw.

Eddie is a conspiracy nut, but that's the worst you can really say about him. It's funny as as shit when he goes on his tirades on JRE.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X