General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Riddle Me Piiss View Post
    yeah then have gsp vs diaz with both titles on the line, would be crazy
    (after gsp beats bisping and diaz wins ww)
    That would be incredible.

Comment

Now that we have the main event approaching for ufc 202!

And in my opinion one of the biggest rematches besides seeing Aldo vs Mcgreggor 2, who do you think is going to come out and look fresher after having a full training camp?

On UFC.com they have the mcgreggor press conference out now, I can get the link if YALL lazy lolol!! And he says.. "I'm on weight, Diaz has to cut from 200 now, you get comfortable excited and that weigh in day creeps up on YA"

Do you think that's just fear talking? And trying to make himself believe that, or do you think that holds weight and Will be true?

I got mcgreggor shocking the world again like a ALDO sort of thing, not a 13 seconds but a crazy knock out.. Let's see if it's true!!
      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

super hype and dunno who is gonna win, all im hoping is conor fixed the leak in his gas tank bc if we can get 5 rounds of those two going at it, it will be epic
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

War Mcgregor! even though i'm super nervous since i bet 20 dollars (yes just 20) on him.

Already been said before but worth mentioning, Mcgregor winning is good for the sport and his style creates interesting match ups. Nate's bum life has been blessed by the mcgregor effect.

Comment

Diaz is going to slump this faggot.

Conor won't bitch out and shoot for the takedown again. He's going to get knocked out this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Conor won't bitch out and shoot for the takedown again. He's going to get knocked out this time.
              bitch out? he was tired from connecting with diaz consistently so he shot for the takedown, yeah of course he got slapped up and choked out but mcgregor was winning the fight till he gassed out. I like the homer simpson comparison mcgregor's throwing around, that boxing ep lol

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

btw there's a rumor ufc might be trying to set up sonnen vs nick Diaz.

talking about diaz/gsp 2 ,then dana said he wont get an immediate title shot, and then there's this? wtf imagine nick diaz returning to fight the returning sonnen, what a pointless fight for diaz

Comment

diaz was getting hit with bombs in their last fight so its definitely possibly he could slumped as well. i got diaz still winning from his gas tank and sub skills alone
                  :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                  Originally posted by EllC
                  no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                  "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

bitch out? he was tired from connecting with diaz consistently so he shot for the takedown, yeah of course he got slapped up and choked out but mcgregor was winning the fight till he gassed out. I like the homer simpson comparison mcgregor's throwing around, that boxing ep lol

Lol come on. He didn't shoot for the takedown until he got rocked from the 1-2, he got rocked a couple times, got fucked up in the clinch, if he didn't shoot he would have got ko'd easy.

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                      diaz was getting hit with bombs in their last fight so its definitely possibly he could slumped as well. i got diaz still winning from his gas tank and sub skills alone
                      Diaz walked through everything Conor had. Both Diaz brothers have legendary chins, and this isn't 145.

Comment

btw there's a rumor ufc might be trying to set up sonnen vs nick Diaz.

talking about diaz/gsp 2 ,then dana said he wont get an immediate title shot, and then there's this? wtf imagine nick diaz returning to fight the returning sonnen, what a pointless fight for diaz
                        I see what they're trying to do. Chael can sell any fight, trash talk vs trash talk, horrible idea.

Chael vs Anderson 3 would be a better idea. Shit, even Chael vs Vitor, good history, Chael will shit on Brazil again, stir the media up, and it would be a good sell.

The god of trash talk returns, Chael will son McNugget.

Comment

exactly, be a good way to retire Silva too.

Comment

stop it lol he def can't talk enough to get the draw mcgregor's bringing,
                            sonnen vs silva 3 and sonnen trashing brazil afd might be good though

Comment

Diaz walked through everything Conor had. Both Diaz brothers have legendary chins, and this isn't 145.
                              their chins had been cracked before, Josh Thomson's win was brutal, they had to throw in the towel in that fight

Point being, I believe it will be much more competitive than what people have been considering

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                                their chins had been cracked before, Josh Thomson's win was brutal, they had to throw in the towel in that fight

Point being, I believe it will be much more competitive than what people have been considering
                                It was, but that was a dead on head kick with Diaz leaning into it. He definitely got rocked badly, but he wasn't out out.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X