General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    Interesting, i paused the podcast last night after watchin it halfway and when i came back it had be removed off youtube, looks like donald mightve dry snitched alil too much.
    yo literally thought the same thing. i woulda swore the podcast was 3 hours and now its 2 and a half...but they left in the gym talk and all the offensive faggot and trans shit lmao so i dunno now
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
      Anyone been following PFL?
      I only watched one show but theyre actually really well done and the fights i saw were hype.

love bas on the commentary and they were interviewing the moms of the winners post fight lmao

just weird on thursday nights
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

• I think they edited out the part where cowboy was speakin on sneakin in mushrooms too singapor and a few other things

Comment

• The Rogan podcast with Cowboy was a good one, glad I caught it live. If they're legit letting anyone walk in after paying (even if they are training with amateurs) is retarded. Cowboy is 100% right, Diego Sanchez is acting like a bitch. Cowboy would fuck him up anyway. They should do it like ATT and have a different gym that allows anyone in and the main Jackson-Wink for the pros.

Comment

• dam seems like the ufc thread dead af

yall gonna be here for the till woodley card?

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• yea winkle was just doing it for the cash, perry fighting pays winkle while cowboy onlky pays jackson

this eddie bravo joe rogan podcast bout to go down, hope its as retarded as im hoping

also any of yall playing black ops 4 or na?

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                dam seems like the ufc thread dead af

yall gonna be here for the till woodley card?
                I'll be here, probably mid prelims.

Comment

• Fucking livid Nicco pulled out. They need to strip her, she knows Valentina might literally kill her.

Comment

• Lmfao u got ur wish

nicco stripped

so fkn glad
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• stripp nicco

and release rodriguez for being a pussy while your at it

Comment

• ill prob be in discord starting from the early prelims

dependant on if i can find the link

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                          Lmfao u got ur wish

nicco stripped

so fkn glad
                          Fuck yeah. Might as well just give it to Valentina.

Comment

• prelims start in a hour

Comment

• Why's Diego fighting like a bitch fucking old bitch.

Comment

• he woulda got washed on the feet tbh

his chin is gone

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X